Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This guy is supposed to challenge AJ and Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    LMAO. This dude is insanely overrated, losing 4-6 rounds to a guy that hasn't fought at cruiser in 2 years, a blown up light heavy with no power.

He is no Evander Holy field or David Haye. Usyk is good but he better avoid them heavyweights.

Comment

You can say that exact thing about Usyk, he literally got bailed out by his power did he not? Bellew folded as soon as he got hit, Usyk does not hit that hard, he's never been a 1 punch ko artist.

Usyk's reach is 3" more than Gassiev's and actually made him look pretty small at the weigh in:

He had 3" in reach on Bellew too, his body obviously looked more like a cruiser as well. Bellew looked soft as hell, practically no definition in his body. Usyk has held a size advantage against practically all but maybe 1 of his cruiserweight opponents.
      Usyk got bailed out by his power? He was winning the fight and pulling away.

Comment

LMAO. This dude is insanely overrated, losing 4-6 rounds to a guy that hasn't fought at cruiser in 2 years, a blown up light heavy with no power.
        Wilder lost 6 rounds to a cruiserweight who Usyk would beat without raising a sweat!
        Last edited by kafkod; 11-12-2018, 03:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
          David Haye did not fail at Heavyweight!

Crusier-weight David Haye is still the best Crusier weight we have seen since Evander Holyfield! He vividly had more speed and power than both of the fighters in their tonight!
          Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
          He doesn't do anything much at heavyweight. I think he should ster clear of joshua but thats who he wants so f it. And everyone is talking well hollyfield did i same a usyk?.Usyk is no hollyfield u moron lolol......hollyfield? Are u serious. Hollyfeild was a much greater all around fighter then uysk. Not the same at all.......i don't see how usyk Beats the man that he wants joshua. Hollyfeild yes but not usyk.
          Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
          He is no Evander Holy field or David Haye. Usyk is good but he better avoid them heavyweights.
          Lol .. do you think Haye and Holyfield never got hit or lost rounds at cruiserweight?

Haye got ktfo by Carl Thompson at cw, ffs!

Usyk is clearly a better cruiserweight than Haye ever was and there is no reason to think he won't be better at HW too.

Physically, he is naturally bigger, faster and much more mobile than Holyfield, and seems to be able to fight at a higher pace too.

Whether he has the chin, mental toughness and unbreakable will that made Holyfield so difficult to beat at HW remains to be seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            Lol .. do you think Haye and Holyfield never got hit or lost rounds at cruiserweight?

Haye got ktfo by Carl Thompson at cw, ffs!

Usyk is clearly a better cruiserweight than Haye ever was and there is no reason to think he won't be better at HW too.

Physically, he is naturally bigger, faster and much more mobile than Holyfield, and seems to be able to fight at a higher pace too.

Whether he has the chin, mental toughness and unbreakable will that made Holyfield so difficult to beat at HW remains to be seen.
            He doesn't have the long arms that Haye had nor the power Haye possessed. He softens fighters and knocks them out later. He also gets caught more. If he becomes a force at heavyweight I will give him his props. He is a good fighter please don't get me wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
              He doesn't have the long arms that Haye had nor the power Haye possessed. He softens fighters and knocks them out later. He also gets caught more. If he becomes a force at heavyweight I will give him his props. He is a good fighter please don't get me wrong.
              Usyk has the same physical stats as Haye .. 6' and 78" reach. He doesn't have Haye's one punch power, but realistically, I think he would be making a big mistake to even think about trying to take out somebody like Whyte or AJ with power shots.

And, like I said, at CW, Haye got caught a lot more than he did at HW. Probably more than Usyk, tbh. Most top class cruiserweights are significantly faster than HWs.
              Last edited by kafkod; 11-12-2018, 04:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                holyfield and haye are now on the same greatness level at cruiserweight?

Comment

• I'm not expecting much from Usyk at heavyweight, so any accomplishment would be a pleasant surprise.

Comment

Bellew was literally winning on every single scorecard and up as many as 3 rounds lol, the only person that should be embarrassed is you for thinking Usyk is some monster.

Szpilka landed a handful of punches the entire bout, same with Duhaupas who hardly landed anything but a jab. Still not as bad as getting out boxed by Tony F'ing Bellew lmao.

Bryant Jennings has been ranked as low as #3 in the division, Kownacki is ranked in the top 10 as well.

Your logic is busted lololol, lololol, losing to Cleverly is worse than losing to top 10 heavies?

Bellew was borderline top 10 at LHW and was on his way out of the division had he kept fighting at the weight.
                    I don't think Usyk is a 'monster'. I'm simply addressing your inane idea that Bellew won 6 rounds. I'm not a fanatic like you who believes Wilder is some 'monstrous' puncher when evidence clearly suggests otherwise.

Are you going to take the challenge and tell me which rounds exactly Bellew won, and show me punches he landed / tell me the second of the rounds that Bellew landed the punches on Usyk that he won in? Or are you going to continue ducking?

The scorecards says Bellew was up by 6 rounds. Therefore it MUST be true? Do you have a functional brain to form your own conclusions? The British scorecards having Bellew ahead doesn't prove he deserved to be ahead.

The only thing you're proving, is how light hitting and powerless Wilder is. Considering Duhaupaas with the just the jab alone (according to your own words), and with far fewer landed punches, practically had Wilder's eye shut and was almost jabbing his eye out. Whilst Wilder, despite landing far more punches, and more specifically, far more loaded up, maximum powered punches, flush on Duhaupas's face by putting everything into those punches, all his body weight, all his energy from his life and soul, equaling nearly 1000 punches in total, yet only managed to cause some minor bleeding on Duhaupas's face with said punches. He couldn't even drop, much less KO Duhaupas with those punches. Heck, he couldn't even discourage Duhaupas from coming forward for the most part of any round. And this is the same Duhaupas who was dropped by a feather fisted cruiser weight inside 6 rounds by a single punch.

What does that tell you about Wilder's punching power? What does that tell you about the quality of Wilder?

You're telling me having your eyes nearly shut by a clown like Duhaupas, whilst winning via premature standing stoppage, in a fight that was even, is better than knocking Bellew spark out whilst barely having a single mark on your face (which is the case with Usyk against Bellew)? Are you for real?

This is the same Duhaupas who lost to freaking fransesco Pianeta (a total journeyman). And also to Erken Tepper (a Turkish Kebab shop owner).

But Usyk losing a few rounds to Bellew is supposed to prove what exactly? The same Bellew who lost to an ACTUAL champion in Adonis Stevenson. Who is WAY better than clowns like Erken Tepper and Fransesco that Duhaupas lost to. And to Nathan Cleverly by close decision. The same Cleverly who is still a lot better than Erken Tepper and Fransesco Pianeta.

You're seriously embarrassing yourself here. Usyk barely had a mark in him after the fight against Bellew. Wasn't even bothered by Bellew's punches for the most part, much less affected. Those few punches Bellew landed, did practically nothing to Usyk, who then proceeded to blast Bellew out of the ring.

Whilst Wilderafter his fight against Duhaupas, looked like he'd been wrecked in a car accident.

Losing a few rounds to Bellew is ASTRONOMICALLY better than nearly having your eye shut by a French pastry chef that is Johann Duhaupas who ate all of Wilder's feather fisted punches like pastry.

But yes, keep embarrassing yourself by thinking Wilder is some monster with monstrous punching power and that somehow Wilder having life and death experiences against total clowns like Duhaupas, is somehow meant to be be brushed away as something that doesn't warrant criticism but Usyk losing a few rounds to a much better Bellew is somehow supposed to prove Usyk has no chance against those heavyweight frauds like Wilder and Joshua.
                    Last edited by Mr Objecitivity; 11-12-2018, 09:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                      Usyk got bailed out by his power? He was winning the fight and pulling away.

He was down on all the cards until the 5th where at the very end of the round he landed a big left hook that hurt Bellew. Up until that point he was getting nailed with repeated right hands, body shots, couldn't close the distance, could barely land his go-to jab, etc.

Bellew crumpled as soon as he started to get hit and gassed very fast as well. This wasn't even Bellew at his best.

Comment

Working...
                      X