No announcement yet.

what makes fans salty about DAZN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eddie Hearn....nuff said

when DAZN announced it airing WBSS Season 2 I was on board..for the most part ive been happy with it

Comment

There are a bunch of corporate slaves in the US and here in this forum, very poor souls, mostly biased degenerates who only follow and worship the PBC, Haymon and their fighters. They are a bottomfeeding bunch of boxing haters and some LDBC loser who cry the loudest, thats the reason.

Comment

PBC fanboys are fiercely loyal. They hate Top Rank and ESPN too. If it's not PBC they'll pretty much hate it especially if there's good fighters and content on there.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          How do I ride promoters when I literally never post about them and always say I couldn't give a crap about promoters and networks incl in this thread

Just because you're a fanboy doesn't make me one.
          Considering you attack anyone
          Who says anything negative about Eddie Hearn or DAZN, I would disagree. I think all the two of us have in common is we are both Tyson fury fans

But you’re welcome to go through my post history and find where I’ve supported ANY promoter or promotion. It’s never happened. Just like how I have showtime, DAZN, ESPN+ and have said that any boxing fan should have all three. Guess I was being a fanboy then too.

Enjoy Whyte/AJ VII though.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            That just illustrates how childish and petty some of you mfers are.

'Eddie said something I don't like so I will wish harm upon him and any of his future endeavors from now on. Even if the endeavors might end up being good for boxing'

Bunch of insecure 12 year olds.
            The eddie hate is an odd one. Considering most promoters do the EXACT same **** on a smaller scale, daily.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
              Increases exposure to the sport, cheap monthly rate, has a TON of events, has many top fighters, probaby on track to have the most fighters available.

Why does it bother so many on this forum?
              Nobody likes Hearn so they hate DAZN and Joshua's ****** ass.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                PBC fanboys are fiercely loyal. They hate Top Rank and ESPN too. If it's not PBC they'll pretty much hate it especially if there's good fighters and content on there.
                HAHAHA.

"broner bro, he's a draw"

Comment

People hate Hearn and are pissed at Joshua's cowardice. Joshua fights on DAZN so fans hate all 3 lmao. Joshua is a ****en coward.

Comment

Working...
                  X