what makes fans salty about DAZN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hearn holds the key.

Comment

There’s no one on their roster that makes me jump up and want to subscribe. Not when I can watch it on the Sky Sports stream that I get for 40 bucks a year, and I also get all the other sports with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Eddie Hearn openly said he was going to poach the PBC roster and that doesn't sit well with a lot of people. DAZN could flop but it won't right away so I actually hope Hearn does well. His problem is he has 16 US dates a year with only a handful of fighters. He should cut back his dates and put out a higher quality product.
        PBC are sacred from poaching here. That would be a blasphemous exercise to try.

Let's quickly forget that PBC literally poached their entire roster from Goldenboy

It's just boxing. who gives a **** where anyone fights as long as us fans can watch it without paying €80 for it.

Networks have too much power in boxing, that's the biggest problem. You create cliques where now Charlo won't be able to fight for a belt unless he wins a mandatory spot and a purse bid.

That sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          The DAZN is a wonderful platform and it's just a shame that many boxing fans won't have the pleasure of enjoying all of it's benefits because of one man and you know who that man is.

For one Deontay Wilder doesn't like this man who calls and often thinks of him as a big stomp down liar. That's the reason why many fans remain salty about DAZN and won't sign up for it either because Deontay Wilder won't sign up for it.
          tells you all you need to know about the intelligence of Wilder fanboys

Comment

It's just HBO Lite. I ain't mad at it

Comment

People on NSB fighting over networks like they can only choose one

Absolutely hilarious .

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                What the hell is so great about DAZN? There’s nobody on their roster that I’m dying to see fight. Or that I can’t watch without having to subscribe. So what’s so damn great about it?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  The difference between myself and other Wilder fan boys is that I can separate the sport of boxing from all the various scammers, liars and swindlers of the sport and won't allow them to prevent me from enjoying the sport that I love.

Yes, I am DAZN subscriber because I love the sport of boxing. It's because I'm a huge boxing fan and I want DAZN to succeed because more boxing is good for us all in general and for the sport in particular. So therefore, I don't mind shelling out the extra $9.99 a month in order to watch some of my favorite fighters at such a low price.

I won't do it for ESPN+ Because I am already paying for 4 or 5 ESPN channels on my cable programming package each month.

Comment

Many people here would prefer DAZN to fail just because hearn is associated with it instead of appreciating the benefits DAZN will bring to American boxing and boxing at large.

Some are so myopic and blinded by hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                      I remember when PBC started and some here were predicting its demise on day one.. lol. this is no different. boxing fans are tribal. PBC/Haymon vs Hearn vs ESPN/Arum.
                      This DAZN endeavor seems bigger, with more investment and a wider scope.

Maybe this will finally be the entity that drives boxing to mainstream

Comment

Working...
                      X