Elizabeth Warren Releases Her DNA Results, .0009% Native American...lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Have you ever played smear the queer?
    It’s a right of passage, you get kicked in the face, after you fumble the ball. Dirt and blood are in your mouth...

Great kids game.. they probably do play a man’s game in Jamaica?
    Never played that game.

Football is mostly played in Jamaica.

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
      Like all over my whole body and where I was having trouble walking
      Damn fool. That's why we didn't play contact because who would pay those bills?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Better than sitting around getting fat in the arteries like an armchair athlete.

by the way has that fat old physique holding up these days?

Comment

Better than sitting around getting fat in the arteries like an armchair athlete.

by the way has that fat old physique holding up these days?
          Nah. Not fat. Remember what I eat.

Comment

We were stooopid.. foolish and aimless.. we beat the crap outta each other... great times..

Comment

Nah. Not fat. Remember what I eat.
              Oh yeah but Isnt that diet of shredded lettuce due to a health issue?

Comment

Oh yeah but Isnt that diet of shredded lettuce due to a health issue?
                How so?

A typical Jamaican meal usually has vegetables in it. Nowadays they want to boil the vegetable but I prefer mine raw.

What does a typical meal for you consist of?

Comment

How so?

A typical Jamaican meal usually has vegetables in it. Nowadays they want to boil the vegetable but I prefer mine raw.

What does a typical meal for you consist of?
                  What kinda veggies you buying in Jamaica ? Local or import?

I eat a lit if veggies and fruit and supergrains and meat. I got my own chickens which are a lot of work but gives me a lot of eggs

Comment

What kinda veggies you buying in Jamaica ? Local or import?

I eat a lit if veggies and fruit and supergrains and meat. I got my own chickens which are a lot of work but gives me a lot of eggs
                    We grow carrots, lettuce, cabbage, sweet peppers, tomato.

What type of vegetables are you eating?

Stop lying, man. Raising chickens isn't hard. Just put them in a coop and feed them grains. Then when they are big enough cut of the head. Dip the body in hot water and pluck the feathers.

What's hard about that?

I am thinking about raising rabbits for eating. They breed fast and a lot.

Comment

We grow carrots, lettuce, cabbage, sweet peppers, tomato.

What type of vegetables are you eating?

Stop lying, man. Raising chickens isn't hard. Just put them in a coop and feed them grains. Then when they are big enough cut of the head. Dip the body in hot water and pluck the feathers.

What's hard about that?

I am thinking about raising rabbits for eating. They breed fast and a lot.
                      A lot of broccoli onions garlic lettuce squash spinach kale peppers busslesprouts asparagus cauliflower beets carrots sweet potato etc etc

Come on You should know that its cruel and unhealthy to coop up chickens all the time. Mine are free range byt I got all kinds of predators so makes things more complicated. My dogs handle most of that problem but they're nuts too and like to go the extra mile in defending the crib

Hmm so you are growing your own veggies but not chickens which indicates have fatty arteries, especially when you said rabbits which have very little fat

Comment

Working...
                      X