No announcement yet.

Terence Crawford stuck with fighting B class fighters with top rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terence Crawford stuck with fighting B class fighters with top rank

Bud should have signed with showtime, now he’s stuck fighting B level fighters until his contract with top rank is up.

And Spence has fought B class fighters with PBC.

Comment

Lmao, Benavidez would beat Porter

Comment

They move these guys so ****ing slow. That's boxing problem. This guy has been on the p4p list for hearly 3-4 years and has never fought anyone else on the p4p list when there's plenty of guys within range. And has been guys knocking on the door. But his promoter didn't get rich by not knowing how to market a guy. This just a really slow project because he's done nothing special.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          They move these guys so ****ing slow. That's boxing problem. This guy has been on the p4p list for hearly 3-4 years and has never fought anyone else on the p4p list when there's plenty of guys within range. And has been guys knocking on the door. But his promoter didn't get rich by not knowing how to market a guy. This just a really slow project because he's done nothing special.
          It’s always going to be like that especially when 2 P4P fighters are on different networks. I don’t expect Crawford vs Spence, Thurman or Porter until 2020 at the earliest.

Comment

I think people bash Benavides because they were ignorant to how good the kid is. That aside, I do agree that TR will definitely limit Crawford.

Comment

Bob Arum can smell a Benavidez trilogy... dont be shocked. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                I think people bash Benavides because they were ignorant to how good the kid is. That aside, I do agree that TR will definitely limit Crawford.
                The promoters are an issue for sure. But we all know what the REAL issue is. The issue is, boxers can't lose because that's how they designed it. Boxing showcasing these guys too ****ing long when they finally step up and lose it's hard for them to come back.

McGregor loses once a year and each ppv breaks the last record. **** he gonna get the rematch and break the record again.

Because in the ufc they don't make a huge deal when a guy loses a fight for some reason it's alot more acceptable.

Boxing should adopt that mind set.
                Last edited by SeekDaGreat; 10-14-2018, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                  Bob Arum can smell a Benavidez trilogy... dont be shocked. lol
                  Bruh I said the same ****ing thing. He already has the rematch marketed. "Fight was close until knee gave out." Boom The Arum special.

Comment

It’s actually okay if he goes as big as pac but well he’s so far from it

Comment

Working...
                    X