Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want to bet on Gennady Golovkin dropping / stopping Canelo Alvarez in rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want to bet on Gennady Golovkin dropping / stopping Canelo Alvarez in rematch?

Any Gennady Golovkin fans confident in Gennady Golovkin having the ability to drop or stop Canelo Alvarez? Or anybody confident that Gennady Golovkin never possessing the necessary abilities in his weak, feather fist to drop, never mind stop Canelo Alvarez?
    No, I'm inconfident in Gennady Golovkin possessing the necessary abilities to drop / stop Canelo
    53.33%
    Yes, I'm confident in Gennady Golovkin possessing the necessary abilities to drop / stop Canelo
    46.67%

Hey, genius, there is no word inconfident. That word does not exist. Anyone who thinks GGG is a weak,feather fisted puncher is an idiot. If GGG fails to KO Canelo it will be because Canelo has a great chin and has never been knocked down in his entire career.

Comment

I'm a boxing fan, not a fan of particular fighters, and if the rematch is anything like the first one, I'll watch the replay for free on Youtube. Not worth the money IMO.

Comment

Anyone want to bet that if this happens, the OP is going to have a permanent twist in her panties. She already is allowing GGG to live rent free in her head 24/7.

Comment

At the slightest sign of trouble the ref will pull a baseball bat and start battering GGG there is no way they will let him win. The fix is already in & paid for.

Comment

No! GGG is getting older and his timing and punching accuracy is starting to slip a little and Canelo is still young and his timing and defense is still at an superior elite level. So i highly doubt GGG could stop Canelo, but Canelo just might stop GGG in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Little Mac 91 View Post
              At the slightest sign of trouble the ref will pull a baseball bat and start battering GGG there is no way they will let him win. The fix is already in & paid for.
              There will be a fix, but not like most people are thinking.

It'll be a SD for either guy. The second they called the first fight a draw, I knew this would be at least 3 fights unless Triple G retired, or the second fight was a blowout or a KO (doubtful)

Comment

Originally posted by lakerstekkenn View Post
                No! GGG is getting older and his timing and punching accuracy is starting to slip a little and Canelo is still young and his timing and defense is still at an superior elite level. So i highly doubt GGG could stop Canelo, but Canelo just might stop GGG in this fight.
                I see no slip in the last 3 years of golovkin, he is what he is....hype....but he does have a strong punch & in boxing anything can happen with one punch but I don't see it happening & Nelo will outbox him again.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  I see no slip in the last 3 years of golovkin, he is what he is....hype....but he does have a strong punch & in boxing anything can happen with one punch but I don't see it happening & Nelo will outbox him again.
                  This is spoken like someone who hasnt turned 35 yet

Comment

NSB powers that be....you sure you don't wanna make a post count or rep level before one can make a thread yet?

What is the level one can make a thread here?

Holy f#ck doe w/e it is its too low. Although in fairness some of you mfers got 10k posts & a 100+ rep & probably shouldn't be creating threads so maybe I'm just being a a$$hole idk.

Comment

Working...
                    X