Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    he did you moron, about a year ago

155 is 1 pound over the JMW limit, so get a grip lol

did you really think that Canelo could not drop that extra pound?

you spasticated yourself over 1 pound, and were then proven WRONG when Canelo beat Smith..... so, FAIL

like I said earlier..... when Canelo won the JMW title at 154 about a year ago, all of that middleweight fukwittery should have stopped

but, you go girl

FACT: if you think that 155lb Canelo was a genuine middleweight, then you are an idiot

FACT: if you think that 153lb Cotto was a genuine middleweight, then you are an idiot

FACT: if you think that 159lb Brook was a genuine middleweight, then you are an idiot

here is why.....

..... you are referring to a fighter, by the "technical" classification of the bout..... which is horribly ignorant, if not horribly dishonest.....

let's face it, you have embarrassed yourself
    No I haven't embarrassed myself. If he can drop the weight then why doesn't he. Because it's hard and it won't give him an advantage.
    Wiki
    In March, ESPN reported the fight would take place at a catchweight of 155 pounds, due to Álvarez not being able to make the light middleweight limit of 154 pounds. For the PPV fight, Álvarez agreed to pay $100,000 of his minimum $1.25 million purse to Angulo, which would raise his purse $850,000. Also in the negotiations, Álvarez agreed to weigh no more than 168 pounds on fight night. This was Álvarez's first of five fights which took place at the 155 pound catchweight. On fight night, Álvarez weighed 174 pounds on Showtime's scale and Angulo weighed 170 pounds.
    Last edited by TonyGe; 12-29-2017, 11:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
      Wow! military? or another job or is that where your from?Never been there would like to see it someday.
      Not military, computer guy, old stinky man!
      You and I've talked before. I believe I gave you a few points?

Comment

do you acknowledge that you are labeling a fighter by the "technical" weight classification of the bout..... and NOT by the classification of a genuine middleweight..... which is 1) preparing for 160..... to fight a middleweight opponent..... 3) being conditioned to the weight?

in an effort to pinpoint the exact cause of your stupidity ?
        Your an idiot. A middleweight is above the upper limit of JM and 160 pounds. If he can't comfortably fight at 154 he can either con the public and the sanctioning bodies or move up and fight as a middleweight. He chose the first option. Canelo fights well above 160 pounds in the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Not military, computer guy, old stinky man!
          You and I've talked before. I believe I gave you a few points?
          Oh I know we friends man lol and yes you did give me some points maybe 2wice soon as I started posting on here.But I did not know your were living in Japan. That's cool how long you been there?

Comment

pity you weren't smart enough to see through this bullshht

Dude I called them out on it I admit it was BS
            Just admit you are a hater. I like u man you are entertaining

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              No I haven't embarrassed myself. If he can drop the weight then why doesn't he don't. Because it's hard and it won't give him an advantage.

1) that is irrelevant.... because, 155 is NOT middleweight

2) he can drop that extra pound, and he did..... but, once again..... deciding - or even failing - to do so, cannot possibly magically transform Canelo (or anyone else for that matter) into a middleweight..... you excuse-making muppet

3) Reynoso explained why about 5 years ago, which makes you dumb as a rock..... when Canelo was campaigning at welter, he weighed 150..... Reynoso stated that making weight is difficult, so they will only make weight for important/title fights..... and they did the same thing at JMW

you HAVE embarrassed yourself..... no question

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              Wiki
              In March, ESPN reported the fight would take place at a catchweight of 155 pounds, due to Álvarez not being able to make the light middleweight limit of 154 pounds. For the PPV fight, Álvarez agreed to pay $100,000 of his minimum $1.25 million purse to Angulo, which would raise his purse $850,000. Also in the negotiations, Álvarez agreed to weigh no more than 168 pounds on fight night. This was Álvarez's first of five fights which took place at the 155 pound catchweight. On fight night, Álvarez weighed 174 pounds on Showtime's scale and Angulo weighed 170 pounds.

when Canelo was campaigning at welter, he weighed 150

why were you not crying about it ?

I know why

becuase back then, you did not need to embarrass yourself making weak childish excuses to explain why Mr "anyone from 154-168" shat the bed over weight

you have embarrassed yourself

Comment

• and..... let's not forget the REAL reason why you have embarrassed yourself

* happy to give Rosado a catchweight

* happy to give Brook a catchweight

* happy to fight everyone else at 154.....

everyone EXCEPT for Cotto and Canelo lol

give it up clowns

Comment

Your an idiot. A middleweight is above the upper limit of JM and 160 pounds. If he can't comfortably fight at 154 he can either con the public and the sanctioning bodies or move up and fight as a middleweight. He chose the first option. Canelo fights well above 160 pounds in the ring.

a middleweight " bout " may be..... but not a fighter

FACT: if you think that 155lb Canelo was a genuine middleweight, then you are an idiot

FACT: if you think that 153lb Cotto was a genuine middleweight, then you are an idiot

FACT: if you think that 159lb Brook was a genuine middleweight, then you are an idiot

here is why.....

..... you are referring to a fighter, by the "technical" classification of the bout..... which is horribly ignorant, if not horribly dishonest.....

either way, only a casual fan could be so stupid

Comment

1) that is irrelevant.... because, 155 is NOT middleweight

2) he can drop that extra pound, and he did..... but, once again..... deciding - or even failing - to do so, cannot possibly magically transform Canelo (or anyone else for that matter) into a middleweight..... you excuse-making muppet

3) Reynoso explained why about 5 years ago, which makes you dumb as a rock..... when Canelo was campaigning at welter, he weighed 150..... Reynoso stated that making weight is difficult, so they will only make weight for important/title fights..... and they did the same thing at JMW

you HAVE embarrassed yourself..... no question

when Canelo was campaigning at welter, he weighed 150

why were you not crying about it ?

I know why

becuase back then, you did not need to embarrass yourself making weak childish excuses to explain why Mr "anyone from 154-168" shat the bed over weight

I wasn't aware that Canelo was also a weight bully at 147. Thanks for the info.
                    Last edited by TonyGe; 12-30-2017, 01:20 AM.

Comment

I wasn't aware that Canelo was also a weight bully at 147. Thanks for the info.

do you not realize how inept that makes you look ?

really ?

how long have you been following this sport ?

the fact that you clowns either..... are not aware of that fact..... or..... are not crying about that fact.....makes it clearly obvious that your motivation for stating that 1 pound is somehow equal to one division..... is to justify why Golovkin shat the bed over weight lol

grow up, and get a clue

Comment

Working...
                      X