No announcement yet.

If Ward comes back he needs to face Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    forget Andre Fraud, Usyk needs to unify cruiser and then move up ASAP. HW is WIDE open for a good boxer who can move!
    If Ward is a fraud then I hate to see what Usyk is.

He's done NOTHING anywhere near what Ward has accomplished.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      Andre Turd is not welcome back. He can go back to doing coin tosses at tennis matches. He scammed the Boxing public, did steroids and used illegal tactics against his opponents and embezzled from Roc nation. His "work" in Boxing is done.
      Somebody get this mestizo some help.

Illegal tactics is how your sorry ass got in this Country

Comment

Oleksandr Usyk has already accomplsihed more in 10 fights than Andre Ward accomplished in 10 fights as well. He is on his way to potentially accomplishing much more than Andre Ward had in his career using clean and non-controversial boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
          The second fight was stopped on a low blow. That's a fact! Ergo, Ward cheated to win the second bout. Me being salty has no relevance to the point I made. I was simply stating a fact!
          The 2nd fight was stopped because Kovalev was defenseless on the ropes.

That right hand did him in

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            SMH....usyk is wack. You guys just keep looking for the next one....it's comical. NEXT.
            Usyk is soft as cotton.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Badass View Post
              Instead of trying to get attention with all this ******ed Anthony Joshua talk, why not face the #1 Cruiserweight at the moment- Oleksandr Usyk?

I know why- because both you and your team know you would probably lose to Usyk.
              Why is some japanese NOBODY telling a great fighter like Ward what he needs to do????

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                The 2nd fight was stopped because Kovalev was defenseless on the ropes.

That right hand did him in
                None of that changes the fact that the fight ended after Ward landed a low blow. Therefore, it was an illegal move that was used prior to the fight ending. Therefore, it was an illegal win for Andre Ward.

Comment

None of that changes the fact that the fight ended after Ward landed a low blow. Therefore, it was an illegal move that was used prior to the fight ending. Therefore, it was an illegal win for Andre Ward.
                  Daaaamn Kigali getting owned left and right.

Comment

Ward ended his career with a TKO of Kovalev.
                    NOTHING you can say...or do....changes that FACT.

Kovalev used illegal rabbit punches throughout the fight.

STOP CRYING!

Comment

All I gotta say is what type of coward says he’s going to cruiser and hw and starts name dropping then retires? He’s trolling his own fans and looks like a even bigger coward to the rest of us.

Comment

Working...
                      X