No announcement yet.

Purses for Tomorrow Night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    They used to make a while lot more. I think guys max out at 40k since the Reebok deal.

And if you believe those disclosed paydays are the only money UFC guys are getting you don't know sh^t about MMA. Its common knowledge UFC champions & draws get PPV points.

Being that this fight did in the range of 1M+ based on current sources & is probably among the top ten all time UFC PPV's, Jon for sure made in the high 7 digits ($7M, $8M, $9M) & may have breached 8 digits. I'd assume Cormier would be close to Jon's number & perhaps more (although I'd bet against it as historically he's not did as well PPV-draw-wise than Jon so I don't he gets a bigger PPV cut then Jon despite being champion going into this fight).
    thats what I said. It doesn't include their ppv cut as main event

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
      Lou dibella was part of the promotion. I agree with u though. He did a terrible job in Helping promote the fight. Took his cut of the money and ran
      Where did I say that Lou DiBella did a terrible job in promoting the fight? lol, nice try though

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
        u miss the point. Lou Dibella is the sham promoter of record on the fight since pbc doesn't have a promoters license. I of course he has fighters on the card. Broner and garcia don't have promoters. Neither does Charlo. So one of the pbc sham promoters has to use their license. In exchange for that, pbc allows the sham promoter to have some off tv slots.

I'm glad u mentioned Mayweather promotions. How many fighters did they have on the card? The only reason they were inflicted is because of floyd being friends with Broner. What did they bring to the table. That was just Haymon appeasing floyd.
        Hilarious that you've completely tried to ignore the fact that on the two shows that you've claimed as examples of co-promoting a fight the Top Rank fighter was the hands-down favorite in 18 of the 19 fights, lol.

Comment

Working...
        X