Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton vs Andrien Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went with Ricky Hatton because he'd swarm all over Adrien Broner. However, Ricky's penchant for cutting easily could be an issue here.

Comment

Hatton EASY. Hatton had great stamina and could go into the later rounds.

I wouldn't put Broner in the same class as Hatton at all. Maybe if Broner gets a few more MAJOR wins. Hatton was greater in every way.

Comment

SO prime Broner is the Broner that fought Maidana???

Please explain a prime Broner lolool Is he is his prime right now?

Comment

Hatton stops him mid to late.

Comment

Originally posted by Scholar View Post
            I went with Ricky Hatton because he'd swarm all over Adrien Broner. However, Ricky's penchant for cutting easily could be an issue here.
            yea and if AB doest knock you out, he usually leaves his opponents all bust up

Man, broner would be a beast if he'd drop that 60% shoulder roll, fight conventional stance and let his hands go...you're not floyd adrien smdh

Comment

Originally posted by IrishGolovkin View Post
              Hatton stops him mid to late.
              so hatton stops him but big, strong, dirty maidana couldnt?

maybe you want him to get beat up like many on here do. its a competitive fight if it could have happened

Comment

if the fight is in america with american referees????

BRONER WINS.

if the fight is in the UK with a kotya tyzu vs hatton type referee????

HATTON WINS.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  so hatton stops him but big, strong, dirty maidana couldnt?

maybe you want him to get beat up like many on here do. its a competitive fight if it could have happened
                  Its competitive but I just don't think Broner could live with the pace Hatton would set from the bell tbh. I think he sets a far quicker pace then Maidana did. Not about power or strength. Hatton would just force Broner to be active from the start which he doesn't like. Just my opinion. Maidana and Hatton are different fights for Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishGolovkin View Post
                    Its competitive but I just don't think Broner could live with the pace Hatton would set from the bell tbh. I think he sets a far quicker pace then Maidana did. Not about power or strength. Hatton would just force Broner to be active from the start which he doesn't like. Just my opinion. Maidana and Hatton are different fights for Broner.
                    definitely, they are two different fighters...Broner would be one of the biggest punchers he'd have faced though....i dont think he was gonna keep leaping into counters 12 rounds straight

He could do that with guys guys he was clearly stronger than but broner is no cup cake in the strength department.

it would be tough to score...clean shots vs volume

Comment

Working...
                    X