No announcement yet.

Jesse Williams Powerful BET speech and Viacom's race to erase it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    This is troubling news. He will not be allowed into Xoo's country when Xoo secedes because one of the biggest crimes according to Xoo is the mixing of races.
    He can't hang out with Xoo, Krazi8, Alex or Pearly Whites to name a few once this news gets out

Look at our boy Sterling Archer

Last edited by Chollo Vista; 07-12-2016, 07:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      He can't hang out with Xoo, Krazi8, Alex or Pearly Whites to name a few once this news gets out
      It's very troubling news . A real Sambo if his racial makeup is confirmed. Xoo for sure will shun him but the others maybe happy to have him around as their "intelligent and unemotional" black friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        I just heard from a little birdie that our dear friend Sterling Archer is actually biracial

Yes, this is the same biracial person that's clowning Jesse Williams for guess what? Being biracial.

Then he gives me red k for calling him out
        Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        When I heard he gave you red k. I knew you hurt him/ You got under his skin. Biracial. What's the mix? Black and white?
        Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        Sure is.... You guessed it. How'd you know?
        This is troubling news. He will not be allowed into Xoo's country when Xoo secedes because one of the biggest crimes according to Xoo is the mixing of races.
        [QUOTE=Chollo Vista;16861789]Ladies and Gentleman of Boxingscene, without further adou, the 2016 "Sambo" Hayward Sheppard Award goes to no other than

Sterling Archer

For those of you wondering who Hayward Sheppard was, I'll educate you on who he

Hayward Shepherd was a Black man who was killed by John Brown's raiding party for trying to warn the town of Harpers Ferry, Virginia that raiders were there to free the Black slaves.

You don't call guys like Sterling Archer "Uncle Tom". No, if you read the book Uncle Tom's Cabin, you would know that Uncle Tom actually tried to help and uplift his people. It was the Sambo, aka Heyward Shepard, that would give his life to ensure that Blacks stayed enslaved and oppressed.

Bravo Mr. Archer. Bravo

Look at our boy Sterling Archer

It's very troubling news . A real Sambo if his racial makeup is confirmed. Xoo for sure will shun him but the others maybe happy to have him around as their "intelligent and unemotional" black friend.
        http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=716756

& that's my response to your trivial tripe ignorant and utterly predictable lame attempt at a putdown.

yall aint hurting my feelings.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Sterling Archer;16863058]
          Ladies and Gentleman of Boxingscene, without further adou, the 2016 "Sambo" Hayward Sheppard Award goes to no other than

Sterling Archer

For those of you wondering who Hayward Sheppard was, I'll educate you on who he

Hayward Shepherd was a Black man who was killed by John Brown's raiding party for trying to warn the town of Harpers Ferry, Virginia that raiders were there to free the Black slaves.

You don't call guys like Sterling Archer "Uncle Tom". No, if you read the book Uncle Tom's Cabin, you would know that Uncle Tom actually tried to help and uplift his people. It was the Sambo, aka Heyward Shepard, that would give his life to ensure that Blacks stayed enslaved and oppressed.

Bravo Mr. Archer. Bravo

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=716756

& that's my response to your trivial tripe ignorant and utterly predictable lame attempt at a putdown.

yall aint hurting my feelings.

How you gonna say I am trying to hurt your feelings? So it hurts you to acknowledge that you are biracial?

Comment

• [QUOTE=siablo14;16863067]
            Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            How you gonna say I am trying to hurt your feelings? So it hurts you to acknowledge that you are biracial?
            playa please, stop trying to be obtuse.

pocho vista over here thinks he "got" me because joeblow told him what my ethnic make up is and yall think yall "outed" me by revealing information that most old school posters already know about me.

Comment

• and pocho vista,

THAT'S EXACTLY WHY IM RIPPING Jesse Williams.

he never experienced racism yet he's pulling the race card trying to play wanna be MLK.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Sterling Archer;16863092]

pocho vista over here thinks he "got" me because joeblow told him what my ethnic make up is and yall think yall "outed" me by revealing information that most old school posters already know about me.
                Cool. I never knew. I am sure you saw I was shocked when he said. If you don't mind tell me, which one is black and which one is white?

Comment

• [QUOTE=Sterling Archer;16863092]

I "outed" your self hatred? Good lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    and pocho vista,

THAT'S EXACTLY WHY IM RIPPING Jesse Williams.

he never experienced racism yet he's pulling the race card trying to play wanna be MLK.
                    The whites back in the Civil Rights era didn't experience racism either but they were able to empathize with the blacks back then.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      The whites back in the Civil Rights era didn't experience racism either but they were able to empathize with the blacks back then.
                      you are confusing empathizing with shameless attention whoring grandstanding.

which is what jesse williams is doing.

that guy grew up rich, privileged, and sheltered. i seriously doubt he ever experienced REAL RACISM.

Comment

Working...
                      X