No announcement yet.

James Degale stomps Chris "the nostril" Eubank on twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lightsout_finit View Post
    Why don't you just make up your goddamn mind????

One minute your B-hops biggest fan and then the next minute you hate him.....

Fairweather fans are the worst....
    I have never been a Hopkins fan.

You are just ******ed and can't grasp it even though I have literally told you multiple times.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      I have never been a Hopkins fan.

You are just ******ed and can't grasp it even though I have literally told you multiple times.
      Liar and a coward.
      Like I already said...

Comment

Benn and Eubank were both quitters who refused to fight the best of their era. Both have multiple robbery wins.
        EuCoward couldn't take it to the body and Benns Chin was worse than Khan.
        At least Khan has heart......

Nostalgia hey......
        I didnt see any quit in Benn after he was punched through the ropes and despite the supposed long count (thats another argument) he got straight back in there took huge bombs from a puncher a fair few have said in the 'best i have faced' ring series was the hardest hitter they faced and still carried on until near death which brings me to..

did he quit boxing after the G man fight when they found a shadow on Benns brain? did he quit trying in life all together when his brother was murdered in the streets? maybe he quit after the crushing watson defeat that exposed how limited he was or did he come back and claim a world title through sheer determination?

calling Benn a quitter and lack of heart is the biggest pile of **** I have heard he was notorious for being at his most dangerous when he was hurt I honestly think you have based your opinion on a 30sec youtube clip or something you read on the back of a breakfast cereal box

Comment

Liar and a coward.
          Like I already said...
          Again, are you ******ed?

How many times must I say it to you?

I'm NOT a Hopkins fan. Never have been never will be.

Laughed when he quit against Dawson, laughed when Joe Smith punched him out the ring.

Ridiculed him for faking low blows, faking back of the head shots "I am seeing spots"

Blasted him for the Murat fight, blasting him for calling out Mayorga.

Could go on all day.

You are ******ed. Seek help.

Comment

Again, are you ******ed?

How many times must I say it to you?

I'm NOT a Hopkins fan. Never have been never will be.

Laughed when he quit against Dawson, laughed when Joe Smith punched him out the ring.

Ridiculed him for faking low blows, faking back of the head shots "I am seeing spots"

blasting him for calling out Mayorga.

Could go on all day.

You are ******ed. Seek help.

Well okay....
            I'm gonna REMEMBER you said all this today....

blasting him for calling out Mayorga.

What? I didn't even know about that....

I remember him calling out a retired pernel after one of his fights. Even his trainer looked surprised and disgusted.....

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
              I didnt see any quit in Benn after he was punched through the ropes and despite the supposed long count (thats another argument) he got straight back in there took huge bombs from a puncher a fair few have said in the 'best i have faced' ring series was the hardest hitter they faced and still carried on until near death which brings me to..

did he quit boxing after the G man fight when they found a shadow on Benns brain? did he quit trying in life all together when his brother was murdered in the streets? maybe he quit after the crushing watson defeat that exposed how limited he was or did he come back and claim a world title through sheer determination?

calling Benn a quitter and lack of heart is the biggest pile of **** I have heard he was notorious for being at his most dangerous when he was hurt I honestly think you have based your opinion on a 30sec youtube clip or something you read on the back of a breakfast cereal box

Blah blah blah.....

Did he or didn't he quit against Collins?

I also believe he quit/dived against Watson. Sure he was tired and beat but he gave up mentally and went with the punch and stayed down....

You can see it in his eyes....

Th ref was disgraceful In the G-man fight. He should be jailed....

If you're such a hardcore fan and know oh so much....

Then you must remember that he ducked Roy, Toney and Mccallum. REMEMBER????

Ducking old a*s mccallum!!! lol

Comment

Well okay....
                I'm gonna REMEMBER you said all this today....

What? I didn't even know about that....

I remember him calling out a retired pernel after one of his fights. Even his trainer looked surprised and disgusted.....
                There is nothing to remember or forget.

I have never been a fan of Hopkins and never will be. My post history is there to see.

Why you have it in your head that I am a Hopkins fan is weird. More so because I have categorically told you several times.

Comment

DeGale too lost money in Eubank? I know Froch did. Look at his latest tweets, crickets

Comment

There is nothing to remember or forget.

I have never been a fan of Hopkins and never will be. My post history is there to see.

Why you have it in your head that I am a Hopkins fan is weird. More so because I have categorically told you several times.
                    Maybe I kept confusing you with someone else???
                    Maybe....

But the Mayorga thing, when was that??

Comment

Maybe I kept confusing you with someone else???
                      Maybe....

But the Mayorga thing, when was that??
                      After the Hakkar fight if I remember correctly. Could be wrong.

One of those underwhelming MW title defenses he called out Mayorga in the post fight interview.

Comment

Working...
                      X