Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz Not Happy With Draw: I Did Enough To Win!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    mother****er is was a shut out!
    what a hater you are

Comment

lol.. Ortiz is one of those guys that every time you start to like him a bit he opens his mouth and ****s it all up.

devon clearly won, i felt bad for him getting robbed like that after fighting his way back into that position and putting on what i thought was a quite impressive performance.

Ortiz fought bravely, but he lost. clearly and without a doubt. i just hope devon gets a crack at one of the better WWs after this regardless of the robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        mother****er is was a shut out!
        In favor of Devon

Comment

Just nope, Victor O. It was not even a hard fight to score, actually 8-4 Devon easy.

Comment

It’s time to make Ortiz vs Rios!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
              In favor of Devon
              I agree. ORtiz lost every round thats exactly what I meant by that statement.

Comment

Originally posted by etech1 View Post
                If Trump did have the largest inauguration crowd, the mainstream media liars sure as hell wouldn't report it.

I don't trust Trump, but I trust CNN, msnbc, abc, nbc, cbs, fox, the new york times, and all other mainstream media even less.
                Why not? The photos and live video feeds from any outlet would have been proof enough regardless of what figures Major Mass Media would report.
                Instead his sheet looked like a looping meme of the attendance of the Alexander/ Ortiz fight compared to his predecessors crowds looking like a looping meme of FMJ/ Pac attendance.

Comment

I had it 9-3 Alexander, and I am hoestly I was looking for rounds to give Victor. He got his ass kicked, no way he won more than 4 rounds on any honest persons scorecard.

Comment

Comment

ortiz won 3
                      rounds at best.

man, all three judges in on the fix. wow.

Comment

Working...
                      X