Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the people that have seen the movie black panther....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    one word.....

impromptu

look it up
    So you got nothing? Shocker.

You embarrassed yourself.

I dont know why you felt the need to put this on these kids, but hey we can end this here.

Comment

• why most people keep ignoring the OP of this thread? it wasn't about race, some people actually believe this is how africa would've been without colonialism. that wakanda could/would be real. it's a fucking cartoon.

Comment

• i don't mind empowerment of people, in this case for black people. i think it's great that they get the opportunity to create cultural content for their own people, that reflects their history, heritage, etc. but this is beyond stupid

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          why most people keep ignoring the OP of this thread? it wasn't about race, some people actually believe this is how africa would've been without colonialism. that wakanda could/would be real. it's a fucking cartoon.
          Clearly some people are insane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
            Please tell us all how it is then since you have all the inside scoop.
            Why don't you tell us how you know what every critic was thinking when they reviewed a movie that you haven't even seen .

Are you psychic? You have nothing factual to support your asinine claim.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              Bro, **** that piece of ****. He's a low life piece of ****. ***** a$$ coward.

I asked for his number once because he was such a racist piece of ****, and he gave me a fake name and number.... lol.

Mods, you guys **** up every day he's not banned.
              The guy’s a huge racist. It is what it is... There are plenty of successful black people, and there are plenty of white skinned lazy bums. The clown talks about some kind of “privilege”. Everyone gets equally nothing if they don’t put in the effort.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                The guy’s a huge racist. It is what it is... There are plenty of successful black people, and there are plenty of white skinned lazy bums. The clown talks about some kind of “privilege”. Everyone gets equally nothing if they don’t put in the effort.
                Privilege is real, but it has far more to do with stable family life and economic status of parents than race.

Comment

• Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                  Privilege is real, but it has far more to do with stable family life and economic status of parents than race.
                  That’s just the way life is...

If you want to get more context, it’s on page 9...

Comment

• Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
                    Lol... first response in thread should have ended the discussion.

Nothing more to say

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      I have not seen the movie, so I can't speak on it. However, the hype around the movie is more of its novelty and also what it represents to people who feel they have been left out of mainstream. The euphoria around the movie is what was around Barack Obama's entrance into the president seat.
                      Lmao..

Blacks are sheep, this is just another example. Media told you to get hyped and bam, you guys are hyped.

“Left out of the mainstream”. Lmao at this, what a delusional statement.

Biggest 2 movie stars of the last 20 years- will smith and the rock

Biggest record sellers over the past 40 years. Nearly all black

Most famous athletes- jordan, lebron, tiger

Where was all this hype for Wesley snipes and the blade movies?

To act like blacks aren’t mainstream is completely inaccurate and delusional
                      Perfect example how sheep get played... Liberal media tells you to get hyped, and like sheep, you obey

Comment

Working...
                      X