Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-27-2020, 02:20 AM #31
Banned

Quoted: 5200 Post(s)
kidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,060.70
Total Points: 133,377.64
any hole you like - Ogecca MaMa These will wipe my spunk+your tears - Clegg Have one on me - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
Loma has to change something. Can't just come back mediocre after this. Shake things up!
I agree 100% thatís what greats do.

But like I said these EE fighters have proven to do the opposite ggg, Kova etc and itís because of there entitled mentality.

From the getgo they were hyped by the media as the greatest thing since slice bread without earning it, thatís what there use to now and they have not shown they can change that mentality.

Loma is no different there smug arrogant mentality will not allow them to improve themselves.
kidbazooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 02:26 AM #32
Dinamita

Quoted: 2613 Post(s)
_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,102.22
Total Points: 65,383.31
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
That long post in White Knight thread had me in tears lol. - Box-Office Wouldn't let me green you just yet - mathed No Message - PorterIsFuture Appreciate the advice. Keep ballin, big pimp boss player. Dueces. - Anxious Times Cunt - Fists_of_Fury 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Fully expecting Ryan to stop this Brit in a few rounds so there's that.
_original_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 02:37 AM #33
The Champ

Quoted: 7064 Post(s)
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 996,850.53
Total Points: 1,027,676.73
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ Clueless troll, that "knows" everything - Ogecca MaMa Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony red k champ - Ogecca MaMa simply hater - Ogecca MaMa 
No Message - MinuteMaid5 Can't forget about you - MinuteMaid5 Can't forget about you - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidbazooka View Post
I agree 100% that’s what greats do.

But like I said these EE fighters have proven to do the opposite ggg, Kova etc and it’s because of there entitled mentality.

From the getgo they were hyped by the media as the greatest thing since slice bread without earning it, that’s what there use to now and they have not shown they can change that mentality.

Loma is no different there smug arrogant mentality will not allow them to improve themselves.
I see a chemistry Loma working with Floyd and all the fighters at his gym. Learn shittalking the American way!
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Hire some of the best trainers. Robert Garcia even offered him that. Learn Mexican style!

Leave daddy and the useless mediocre Klimas at home. He almost put you in trouble with the American legal system.

Do something different or retire.
BoxingIsGreat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 02:43 AM #34
I Am Inevitable

Quoted: 460 Post(s)
TheBoxGod has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxGod has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxGod has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxGod has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxGod has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxGod has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxGod has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxGod has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxGod has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxGod has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxGod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,785.97

Quote:
Originally Posted by famicommander View Post
Rocky Martinez.
Who really lost to Burgos but was gifted.
TheBoxGod is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 02:43 AM #35
The Champ

BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ Clueless troll, that "knows" everything - Ogecca MaMa Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony red k champ - Ogecca MaMa simply hater - Ogecca MaMa 
No Message - MinuteMaid5 Can't forget about you - MinuteMaid5 Can't forget about you - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidbazooka View Post
I agree 100% thatís what greats do.

But like I said these EE fighters have proven to do the opposite ggg, Kova etc and itís because of there entitled mentality.

From the getgo they were hyped by the media as the greatest thing since slice bread without earning it, thatís what there use to now and they have not shown they can change that mentality.

Kovalev was great. I don't use that easily. He was the whole package all around and didn't avoid fights. He was a man with passion and personality.
Old 10-27-2020, 02:43 AM #36
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 892 Post(s)
Ca$ual Fan has much to be proud ofCa$ual Fan has much to be proud ofCa$ual Fan has much to be proud ofCa$ual Fan has much to be proud ofCa$ual Fan has much to be proud ofCa$ual Fan has much to be proud ofCa$ual Fan has much to be proud ofCa$ual Fan has much to be proud ofCa$ual Fan has much to be proud of
Total Points: 40,435.46
No Message - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
Maybe sign up with Floyd for your last few biggest money fights.

Shake things up. This is a big change, from mighty to meager.
Loma doesn’t need a manager that will protect him and his career. He needs someone that will allow him whomever he wants to fight. Maybe this Lopez loss is a blessing in disguise for him.
Ca$ual Fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 02:47 AM #37
The Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
Loma doesnít need a manager that will protect him and his career. He needs someone that will allow him whoever he wants to fight. Maybe this Lopez loss is a blessing in disguise for him.
Floyd doesn't baby boxers. You have the wrong perspective about Davis. Loma is at the end of his career and someone like Floyd or Robert Garcia can help him. I don't care either way.
Old 10-27-2020, 02:50 AM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
Jimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,810.35
Total Points: 17,070.86
Think of Floyd when you use it.  It's small just like Floyds dlck but you already know this lmao. - apples 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
Gary Russell Jr. End thread/
Russell what? 5 fights in last 5 years vs bums
Jimmy 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 03:02 AM #39
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
Jimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,810.35
Total Points: 17,070.86
Think of Floyd when you use it.  It's small just like Floyds dlck but you already know this lmao. - apples 

Quote:
Originally Posted by satiev1 View Post
Rigo top 3 p4p at the time. .
What a stupid logic. Rigo was at p4p list based on his perfomances at 122.Loma fight was at 130.If Rigo fought at 130 before fight vs Loma he would look like shlt and out of p4p. Is it so hard to understand?
Jimmy 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 03:07 AM #40
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 892 Post(s)
Ca$ual Fan has much to be proud ofCa$ual Fan has much to be proud ofCa$ual Fan has much to be proud ofCa$ual Fan has much to be proud ofCa$ual Fan has much to be proud ofCa$ual Fan has much to be proud ofCa$ual Fan has much to be proud ofCa$ual Fan has much to be proud ofCa$ual Fan has much to be proud of
Total Points: 40,435.46
No Message - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
What a stupid logic. Rigo was at p4p list based on his perfomances at 122.Loma fight was at 130.If Rigo fought at 130 before fight vs Loma he would look like shlt and out of p4p. Is it so hard to understand?
Iíd pick him over this LSC at 130
Ca$ual Fan is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends