No announcement yet.

Study: 'Medicare for all' projected to cost $32.6 trillion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
    If someone is jobless do they get less help from the fire services or the police?

Taxes pay for those services, why not healthcare?

A lot of people lose their jobs due to bad health and then need treatment, should they be denied healthcare because they can’t afford it?
    If you have a illness I have no issues with their HC. Matter of fact if that the case they are on Medicare already.

If they've been jobless for years and are not ill then yes I have a problem with it.

Local PD and fire is paid for with sales taxes. HC is not.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      Lets cut the bs

Only democrats like urself keep fooling each other

Ur party is Anti ICE
      Pro sanctuaries
      Protecting illegals
      Pro ms-13

And ur telling me ur not for open borders?

Yo stupid
      Again, show me where Bernie is for open borders
      Last edited by Lords; 07-30-2018, 06:05 PM. Reason: asd

Comment

Why should your fellow neighbours have medical help if they can't afford it, as long as you can, fuk em, right?
        If you don't want less fortunate people with healthcare as long as you have yours then thats your ethics. If I can maintain my healthcare while others receive it too then why not
        Last edited by Lords; 07-30-2018, 06:12 PM. Reason: asd

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          Sure give them free healthcare but I want free care also.

Again, why should I pay for it if you're not?
          Why should someone else live in a 5sq ft home if I cant? Why should someone else eat out every day if I cant? Why should someone else drive a 100k car if I cant?

Oh is it that I make too much money? How about I quit and reduce my wage so I can the freebies too. See how that would work? Yeah it wouldnt.

It would have to be free for all or else it would work.
          What are you trying to say here? Its not having everything free, its just having the basics like college and healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
            What are you trying to say here? Its not having everything free, its just having the basics like college and healthcare.
            Thats how it starts no? You couldnt own a cell phone not long ago if you couldnt pay for it. Now you can get a free phone with free service right?

Im not paying for others HC unless they cant work for health reasons. Its as simple as that. If yours is free mine better be free.

What do you do for a living?

Comment

If you have a illness I have no issues with their HC. Matter of fact if that the case they are on Medicare already.

If they've been jobless for years and are not ill then yes I have a problem with it.

Local PD and fire is paid for with sales taxes. HC is not.

You lack empathy, I hope you never find yourself in a situation where you need help from others.

Comment

You lack empathy, I hope you never find yourself in a situation where you need help from others.
                No, you lack understanding. I said Im fine with helping others if they have health issues. The Govenment already does help those with HC.

Why in the hell should anyone pay anyone elses way if they are healthy?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  Ummm

Let's just let ppl die

No seriously

Let these old ppl die
                  seriously though, what point is there to keeping the boomers alive indefinitely? they stopped adding value 5-10 years ago, they own like 95% of non-government owned property in the country. they inherited it from their *****ing parents, the greatest generation, but now they're content spending every last dime. fudge us, we wouldn't know a day's work in our lives, right?

Comment

Thats how it starts no? You couldnt own a cell phone not long ago if you couldnt pay for it. Now you can get a free phone with free service right?

Im not paying for others HC unless they cant work for health reasons. Its as simple as that. If yours is free mine better be free.

What do you do for a living?
                    You are already paying into the current system so why not pay for a system that will cover everyone and save money at the same time? If you're saying that you want to keep the current system and willing to pay more just so you can avoid giving others healthcare then thats you and your ethics.
                    Last edited by Lords; 07-30-2018, 06:29 PM. Reason: asd

Comment

Sometimes I think you people think other people won the lottery or something and should pay your way. I grew up poor and had **** starting out.
                      I worked bagging groceries, painting homes on the side and working as a maintenance man when I was 20 years old. Just so I could start a business. No one gave me **** to start.

So while everyone was out having a good time and I was working 7 days a week to save money. I should now pay their way now also? Man you people are tripping.

Comment

Working...
                      X