• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    Turkey is turning into muslim fanatics.

Like iran 1970s-1980s.

Time to kick the turks lose.

We don't need them anymore in nato anyway.

I'll take the kurds side. They seem more progressive and less muslim fundamentalists.
    Yeah. And this time Might be the opportunity to create that Kurdish state.

It’s kinda weird, but the Kurds seem to be much better integrated in my country, than any other Muslim nation. I could be wrong, but they seem much less fundamentalistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      Us should turn the greeks lose on these turks.

Greeks would whoop turkey, if they can afford ammo and gas.
      it's like kids saying Iron Man beats Anthony Joshua, if it were ''real.''

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Yeah. And this time Might be the opportunity to create that Kurdish state.

It’s kinda weird, but the Kurds seem to be much better integrated in my country, than any other Muslim nation. I could be wrong, but they seem much less fundamentalistic.
        uneducated you iz..

Turkey has 10 million Kurds working gracefully in our society and life for a hot minute. If the USA were to declare war on North Africa, would the American people assume that they should turn on African Americans in the USA? the PKK, YPG, SDF do not represent the millions of working citizens in Turkey. In other words, yes, you have ''Kurds'' many of my friends are Kurds, that are against the radical Kurds throughout the middle east. It's like Jews. Jews have multi ethnic backgrounds. A Hungarian Jew, Polish Jew, New York Jew may have traced blood, but doesnt't necessarily look the same.

History lesson closed my son.

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
          uneducated you iz..

Turkey has 10 million Kurds working gracefully in our society and life for a hot minute. If the USA were to declare war on North Africa, would the American people assume that they should turn on African Americans in the USA? the PKK, YPG, SDF do not represent the millions of working citizens in Turkey. In other words, yes, you have ''Kurds'' many of my friends are Kurds, that are against the radical Kurds throughout the middle east. It's like Jews. Jews have multi ethnic backgrounds. A Hungarian Jew, Polish Jew, New York Jew may have traced blood, but doesnt't necessarily look the same.

History lesson closed my son.
          FYI there was a study in Germany (I think) that said that second and third generation turks in germany are way more fundementalistic than their parents. It showed that there was an increase in the ratio of turks wanting sharia to stand over the constitution.

So much for integration and assimilation. Time for those people to find another place to live than the free and democratic west.

Comment

Working...
          X