No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khabib Wants To See Oleksandr Usyk Face Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khabib Wants To See Oleksandr Usyk Face Tyson Fury

UFC star Khabib Nurmagomedov says he wants to see former Undisputed Cruiserweight World Champion Oleksandr Usyk take on WBC Heavyweight ruler Tyson Fury. Dana White hailed Russia's Nurmagomedov as the GOAT' and pound-for-pound best after he sensationally retired following his second-round stoppage of Justin Gaethje at UFC 254 in Abu Dhabi.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Would love to hear what he has to say after Lomachenko lost to Teofimo Lopez?

Comment

Khabib's favorites list lacks diversity :0

Comment

Khabib seems to like Fury. Real recognize real.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Would love to hear what he has to say after Lomachenko lost to Teofimo Lopez?
          True, I picked Loma to win that fight and Lopez proved me wrong and impressed big time that night.

Comment

Pbc fanboys won't like this list

Comment

Usyk is kind of the wild card at HW. Although highly skilled, he severely lacks a punch to keep the big boys off him and he might be undersized in the free for all weight division.

Fun thought: trainers are probably looking at Teo's gameplan and strategy against Lomachenko to utilize it against Usyk.

Comment

I feel so bad for mayweather and dana that they lost the mayweather vs khabib fight. I feel like starting a kickstarter for those two. Anyone care to donate?

Comment

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
                  Khabib's favorites list lacks diversity :0
                  🤣 right! That’s what I was thinking too

Comment

Originally posted by Alabama Man View Post
                    I feel so bad for mayweather and dana that they lost the mayweather vs khabib fight. I feel like starting a kickstarter for those two. Anyone care to donate?
                    Slap yourself

Comment

Working...
                    X