Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2020, 09:48 AM #71
pasawayako pasawayako is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: SA TABI TABI LANG.
Posts: 13,875
Quoted: 4238 Post(s)
Rep Power: 54
pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 138,957.72
Bank: 2,061.00
Total Points: 141,018.72
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Jr. 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noelanthony View Post
Lolololololololololol...... I asked for that.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
I know you're a clown you don't need to say it.
pasawayako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 09:51 AM #72
Noelanthony Noelanthony is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 6,751
Quoted: 3722 Post(s)
Rep Power: 18
Noelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 103,362.85
Bank: 1,783.46
Total Points: 105,146.31
gAy J LOL - ^lll gAy J LOL - ^lll to add your collection - Ogecca MaMa Fair-play. - 1hourRun 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - RoadMan94 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasawayako View Post
If you are a gifted fighter you will be undefeated just like floyd who was always given a gift decision win.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Whilst Pac was on the end of some bad decisions. Who was that Australian teacher he lost to again ?
Noelanthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 10:24 AM #73
Tails Tails is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 544
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Rep Power: 7
Tails has a reputation beyond reputeTails has a reputation beyond reputeTails has a reputation beyond reputeTails has a reputation beyond reputeTails has a reputation beyond reputeTails has a reputation beyond reputeTails has a reputation beyond reputeTails has a reputation beyond reputeTails has a reputation beyond reputeTails has a reputation beyond reputeTails has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 11,456.19
Bank: 1,535.61
Total Points: 12,991.80
Default

First thing is that Lomachenko is not 5'7". That is Thurman's height more or less.

Pacquiao is also a lot more muscular and stronger than Lomachenko. Pacquiao was kind of drained at 135 from what I recall.

Pacquiao has a lot more power to keep people off of him for being a smaller man. Emphasis on a lot more power. That makes all the difference.

Plus Pacquiao gets criticized for his skillset but he actually is one of the smarter fighters in the game. He wouldn't still be winning way past his physical prime if he didn't have some boxing iq on when to turn it up and when to ease off the pedal.
Tails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 10:34 AM #74
just the facts just the facts is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 7,002
Quoted: 3434 Post(s)
Rep Power: 24
just the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 78,243.50
Bank: 2,144.90
Total Points: 80,388.40
Here you go girl - krazyn8tive No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasawayako View Post
You can claim that floyd beat pac easily everyday of your life but you can't deny the video that show that pac beat floyd and also you can't deny that almost every boxing aficionados are agreeing that floyd is a cherry picker.

Also don't forget that floyd admit to himself that he is a coward.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
The only problem with your reasoning is that itís a lie. The video clearly shows that Floyd EASILY beat your hero and your undying man love will never change that.

Floydís a cherry picker? That must be why he chose to fight Pac. Floyd knew it would be an easy fight for him and it was.
just the facts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 05:37 PM #75
hugh grant hugh grant is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 22,183
Quoted: 5134 Post(s)
Rep Power: 77
hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 102,196.81
Bank: 2,177.24
Total Points: 104,374.05
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by just the facts View Post

Floyd’s a cherry picker? That must be why he chose to fight Pac. Floyd knew it would be an easy fight for him and it was.
Yes it was a cherry pick. Fighting a 70 fight former flyweight not far removed from a ko loss is aalways a cherry pick.
But it's a cherry pick with unsatisfactory result with controversy of Iv and bad shoulder and no rematch let alone triology
hugh grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 05:55 PM #76
just the facts just the facts is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 7,002
Quoted: 3434 Post(s)
Rep Power: 24
just the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 78,243.50
Bank: 2,144.90
Total Points: 80,388.40
Here you go girl - krazyn8tive No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh grant View Post
Yes it was a cherry pick. Fighting a 70 fight former flyweight not far removed from a ko loss is aalways a cherry pick.
But it's a cherry pick with unsatisfactory result with controversy of Iv and bad shoulder and no rematch let alone triology
So Floyd is so much better than Pac that making a fight with him is a cherry pick? Ok if you say so.
just the facts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 06:17 PM #77
IAMTHAT IAMTHAT is offline
Up and Comer
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 93
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Rep Power: 1
IAMTHAT is on a distinguished road
Points: 2,775.60
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,775.60
Default

I like Loma, my current favorite boxer, but he canít touch Pacquiao
IAMTHAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 06:20 PM #78
IAMTHAT IAMTHAT is offline
Up and Comer
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 93
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Rep Power: 1
IAMTHAT is on a distinguished road
Points: 2,775.60
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,775.60
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatabanya View Post
Lomachenko is a BMW, Pacquiao is a Ferrari.
Whatís Ali?
IAMTHAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 06:21 PM #79
IAMTHAT IAMTHAT is offline
Up and Comer
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 93
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Rep Power: 1
IAMTHAT is on a distinguished road
Points: 2,775.60
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,775.60
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails View Post
First thing is that Lomachenko is not 5'7". That is Thurman's height more or less.

Pacquiao is also a lot more muscular and stronger than Lomachenko. Pacquiao was kind of drained at 135 from what I recall.

Pacquiao has a lot more power to keep people off of him for being a smaller man. Emphasis on a lot more power. That makes all the difference.

Plus Pacquiao gets criticized for his skillset but he actually is one of the smarter fighters in the game. He wouldn't still be winning way past his physical prime if he didn't have some boxing iq on when to turn it up and when to ease off the pedal.
Pacquiao is the man, one of the greats ... how is this even a conversation?
IAMTHAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 06:24 PM #80
4truth 4truth is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 7,302
Quoted: 3390 Post(s)
Rep Power: 23
4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 191,351.58
Bank: 2,232.21
Total Points: 193,583.79
Default

Loma uses technique to look faster than he really is. Pac is/was just plain fast. That and the obvious, power.
4truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:02 PM.