Deadly cost of our open borders Uk: Eastern European Men

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    he does get on his knee like a proper whore doesn't he
    You're about a ******ed mutha****a aint you? Whew,*****.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      Arnis Zalkalns, left, the Latvian who murdered his wife before moving to the UK where he killed 14-year-old Alice Gross, right

Violent: Dawid Tychon, left, was the ringleader of a Polish gang who attacked Paul Kohler, 57, right, at his home in south-west London. Professor Kohler suffered appalling injuries when he was beaten in front of his family

I'll harvest him. Peace Frankie

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        what a ****ing sell out.

Comment

most the eastern euros ive met have been alright, but most of eastern europe is a ****ing backwards cesspit so makes me wonder whether its a good idea letting them come over here. at least with brexit thats gonna be harder.

Comment

No trolling but the UK here is flooded with eastern european prostitutes

Comment

So the UK has a Muslim terrorist problem and a Eastern European crime problem. Meh, that's what happens when you have screwed up immigration system.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                No trolling but the UK here is flooded with eastern european prostitutes
                Most prozzies in the UK are from Eastern Europe, in their country selling ones body is normal, only here they make ten times as much as they would back home.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  most the eastern euros ive met have been alright, but most of eastern europe is a ****ing backwards cesspit so makes me wonder whether its a good idea letting them come over here. at least with brexit thats gonna be harder.
                  It will be harder to come here, but the scummy ones will manage because the drugs, sex and gun trade here is booming

Millions of £s are being made in the underworld and Eastern Europeans control these enterprises. So we get the worst of the worst coming over here and basically polluting the streets with guns, drugs and sex workers. These guns end up in the hands of small time gangs and even terrorists.

The women are usually being ****ed by elite rich men, many are under age and cant speak English.

Eastern European men are extremely dangerous as violence is normal to them, us Western Europeans are soft.

Even our Hooligans are soft, look how they got battered by the Russian hooligans

We are just more civilized and advanced which can be a weakness when you are dealing with Eastern Europeans.
                  Last edited by FrankieBruno; 09-23-2017, 01:42 PM.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnJ2qPe20ho

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWpj7gD-B-I

Comment

Working...
                      X