Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is there so much hatred and anger on the forum...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    Cause they all hard ass gangstas
    Something that you are not ya lil phaggot ass motherfuker.

Comment

I never start debates on here but apparently a lot of people like getting their ass whooped and come to me to have it done to them.

Comment

I'm in phoenix and down to throw on some gloves with anyone! Preferably Latino ggg fans, I hate you phake phony phaggots... What's good? Step up!

Comment

Depends on the situation. Are you telling me if a bloke on here who lived a few hours away. Gave you a pm saying i hope your mother burns in hell you wouldn't want to meet them? Cos I would. Whereas if someone wants to meet over a boxing debate gone wrong that's pointless. Its a matter of perspective.

And also i notice most of the hostility is by the same posters. By and large most posters are amicable on here from what i can tell so far.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
            everywhere i look there is aggression, confrontation and anger. Posters beefing, insults flying, certain members of the forum eager to pursue violence and travel to do so etc

Is this what a lot of you really wanted, to be the 'the angry man', the 'tough guy' thats your legacy huh?

Where does this anger and aggression come from? Is this just the place to let off some steam, or is this what the human form is truly like when people can be what they want to be?

Just remember its never too late to change.....

Theres no women here

So these guys are aggressive

Comment

everywhere i look there is aggression, confrontation and anger. Posters beefing, insults flying, certain members of the forum eager to pursue violence and travel to do so etc

Is this what a lot of you really wanted, to be the 'the angry man', the 'tough guy' thats your legacy huh?

Where does this anger and aggression come from? Is this just the place to let off some steam, or is this what the human form is truly like when people can be what they want to be?

Comment

When you stand for nothing, you fall for everything.

People have their views and are willing to stand by them and defend them.

Anger and Aggression are not necessarily a bad thing, being a snowflake giving away ground to appease others is not only bad for you but bad for society.

Seems as you have been conned by feminist ideology to think masculine traits are bad.

Comment

Because it somehow became illegal to kill bad people.

Comment

It’s the nature of the internet. Basically anonymity + immaturity = internet bad@$$

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                      I'm in phoenix and down to throw on some gloves with anyone! Preferably Latino ggg fans, I hate you phake phony phaggots... What's good? Step up!
                      Talk to the poster WAR Mikey. He can get at you.

Comment

Working...
                      X