No announcement yet.

Rios doesn't beat Abril at any weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    Just a really bad style match up for Rios.
    If he was such a good fighter like people say he is, that so called "bad style match up" wouldn't exist. Alvarado was carefully chosen for rios. He was getting whooped bad by a smaller Prescott who had moved up in weight. Obviously a fat, heavy rios was gonna hurt Alvarado. Most people smoke out of their a s s with that fight saying rios is invincible. He's a bum with no skill. Vasquez would embarrass him, Abril schooled him so bad he should call him Professor Abril.

Comment

Originally posted by PPAAKKMMAANN View Post
      If he was such a good fighter like people say he is, that so called "bad style match up" wouldn't exist. Alvarado was carefully chosen for rios. He was getting whooped bad by a smaller Prescott who had moved up in weight. Obviously a fat, heavy rios was gonna hurt Alvarado. Most people smoke out of their a s s with that fight saying rios is invincible. He's a bum with no skill. Vasquez would embarrass him, Abril schooled him so bad he should call him Professor Abril.
      Who the hell is even saying that idiot? Nobody is claiming Rios is some grand master P4P boxer; he's a fun brawler who gives us exciting fights cause he comes to bang. He's also not as bad as some people here are making him out to be (looking at the little Cuban girls in this thread).He's a great body puncher and puts combinations together very nicely and packs a hell of a punch. I don't care what anybody says, Rios is a live dog against anybody at 140.
      Last edited by _original_; 03-03-2013, 03:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        Who the hell is even saying that idiot? Nobody is claiming Rios is some grand master P4P boxer; he's a fun brawler who gives us exciting fights cause he comes to bang. He's also not as bad as some people here are making him out to be (looking at the little Cuban girls in this thread).He's a great body puncher and puts combinations together very nicely and packs a hell of a punch. I don't care what anybody says, Rios is a live dog against anybody at 140.
        OK, "idiot" Did I say you said he was grand master p4p boxer? No. You pulled that part out of your a s s. I said if you say he's such a good boxer he would be able to atleast adapt or make some adjustment to that "bad style" but he couldn't even do that. An if he was a great body puncher why didn't he connect solid to the body on abril? If he packs a hell of a punch why didn't he KO Abril? If he is a live dog against any 140 pounder why didn't he even stand a chance against Abril? I'm not a huge Abril fan but I do understand when someone gets outboxed silly.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_
          Quote:

Originally Posted by PPAAKKMMAANN

Sounds like you're a little butthurt for the simple fact that you try to insult the Cubans without none of us even acknowledging you on this thread. You sound like a pretty bitter soul.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
            Sounds like you're a little butthurt for the simple fact that you try to insult the Cubans without none of us even acknowledging you on this thread. You sound like a pretty bitter soul.

He is pretty butt hurt about it. Typical Rios fan: A delusional nut hugger. He's not even bringing up facts about how Rios beat Abril. He's only giving us his nut hugging opinions that don't even make sense.

Comment

I don't think weight played any difference, Rios just can't deal with that style. He need to stick to the face first warrior wanna be styled opponents, that brings Rios style out perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                I don't think weight played any difference, Rios just can't deal with that style. He need to stick to the face first warrior wanna be styled opponents, that brings Rios style out perfectly.
                I completely agree with you. He went in overweight, so he had that advantage but that won't put any intelligence in his head to deal with Abril's style. He will only look good against guys like Antillon and Alvarado.

Comment

Originally posted by PPAAKKMMAANN
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

He is pretty butt hurt about it. Typical Rios fan: A delusional nut hugger. He's not even bringing up facts about how Rios beat Abril. He's only giving us his nut hugging opinions that don't even make sense.
                  I mean, he tried to insult us Cubans for like no reason. I don't even know who this guy is but he sure as hell is on my radar now. Gonna **** on him every chance I get. I dunno why he's so bitter, I mean Rios "won" and is on to better things now. Not even us Cubans have a grudge against Rios, at least I don't. I don't like the guy but not cause he got a gift. He talks too much and made fun of someone with a deadly disease. But karma is catching up to him now as you see him slurring pretty bad for a guy who's 26 years old.

Comment

The match was boring, so was tonights. Russel Mora made the fight worth watching.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                      I mean, he tried to insult us Cubans for like no reason. I don't even know who this guy is but he sure as hell is on my radar now. Gonna **** on him every chance I get. I dunno why he's so bitter, I mean Rios "won" and is on to better things now. Not even us Cubans have a grudge against Rios, at least I don't. I don't like the guy but not cause he got a gift. He talks too much and made fun of someone with a deadly disease. But karma is catching up to him now as you see him slurring pretty bad for a guy who's 26 years old.

Not one Cuban insulted him. He is that booty hurt that he feels he must insult Cubans. He's just as ignorant as his One-dimensional, bum fighter. And that's true, Rios is starting to slur badly. In every interview he seems to be getting worse with his speech. He should've never made fun of Roach. Maybe someone later on in the years will make fun of Rios and he will then understand what Roach felt.

Comment

Working...
                      X