X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is awesome thanks for the info

Comment

• Any suggestions for synthetic leather bag gloves!! I've heard mixed reviews about the Hayabusa T3, but that some of the Rival bag gloves are pretty good.

Also, I'm about 145-150, can I use 16oz gloves? I'm currently using 14oz gloves

Comment

• What do you think about Sweet Science gloves, anybody use this gear ?

Comment

• Hi guys I just have a few questions...

I live in an apartment and I just bought a punching bag. My plan was to get a wall mount and place it in my balcony wall that separates my balcony and my neighbours. Problem is... the wall is concrete and I'm not sure if its even a safe idea to place it in the balcony. I have nowhere else to put it.

What can I do? Is this even a good idea?

Comment

• Starting my boxing lessons

Hey everyone im new here and im starting my boxing lesson on November, right now im looking for gloves and hand wraps to buy... im currently travelling and went to Ross Dress for Less and they had this Reebok gloves 16oz

Im new to this so I was hoping someone could tell me if they are good quality, any review on reebok.

I dont know how to add the picture of them

Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1009237 View Post
              Hi guys I just have a few questions...

I live in an apartment and I just bought a punching bag. My plan was to get a wall mount and place it in my balcony wall that separates my balcony and my neighbours. Problem is... the wall is concrete and I'm not sure if its even a safe idea to place it in the balcony. I have nowhere else to put it.

What can I do? Is this even a good idea?
              Not a good idea assuming its a heavy bag. Im a contractor and can tell you that unless you get access to your neighbours balcony and put nuts and bolts right through the wall, it'll wiggle loose quickly. The best options i see are: 1: get a stand unit (not sure what they're called but they have a frame and self support the bag) or 2: consider just getting a double end bag for when you want to work out at home.

Comment

• Gloves

I feel like RDX offers a happy medium for price to performance

Comment

• Gloves

Originally posted by Fsasso08 View Post
                  Hey everyone im new here and im starting my boxing lesson on November, right now im looking for gloves and hand wraps to buy... im currently travelling and went to Ross Dress for Less and they had this Reebok gloves 16oz

Im new to this so I was hoping someone could tell me if they are good quality, any review on reebok.

I dont know how to add the picture of them

Thank you!
                  Everlas have cheap handwraps at most sports stores. Reebok is okay, just be sure they are fit for what you're using them for
                  Heavy bag work requires reinforced gloves to not ruin your hands

Comment

• Hello, everyone. I'm a novice on the website. Thank you.

Comment

• In order to keep all the boxer equipment reviews in one place, I think it's a good idea to create this'official gear stick'thread...

Publish all comments, questions and so on about boxing equipment in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X