Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Fury: I Seen It In His Eyes, Wilder Is a Beaten Man, He Knows He Cant Win! {Vid}

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Just as long as Wilder knows if he beats Fury it is fury at 55%. So being the gentleman Wilder is he will give fury a rematch at a later date.
    When fury is back close to his best. Wilder must realise he didnt beat the real Fury and mention such in all post fight interviews.
    wtf???lol...

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
      Wilder is an overrated bum. He was a laughing stock before going life and death with a 50yr old asthma sufferer, now all of a sudden he's this elite beast that will KO everyone. This is the same man who was being soundly outboxed by Szpilka a Polish midget and Gerald Washington, the ex football player. I suspect most of the people bigging Wilder up are silly Americans who don't know any better and Fury haters.
      Szpilka is 6 foot 4 inches and 230 pounds. That is a rather large midget don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Hell just call of the fight because Fury's loud mouthed bragging dad says his loud mouth bragging son can't lose because Wilder is so scared. He is so full of hot air he could damn near float away like a hot air balloon.
        I did think Wilder looked a little bit off-key in the post fight interview but there's a chance that could have just been jet lag and John is mistaking it for "fear".

Comment

to be honest i'd be wary of looking into mad john furys eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Ortiz is 38 years old not 50 years old and you damn well know it. Ortiz has no logical reason to lie about his age and he doesn't look or fight like a 50 year old. When you need to lie to make your point then your point is not valid.
            If Ortiz is really 38 years old then I am still a teenager lol.

The guy is well into his forties without a doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
              Ifnhes at 40 percent why are do desperate for rush things. I don't understand, even 1 or more 2 fights in between could.make a big difference.
              A couple of fights could really make a difference because Fury did look a little better this time against Pianeta compared to his last performance. I'd guess if he kept improving at that pace, and he hasn't ruined his peak potential through the alcohol and drug abuse (irreversibly damaging liver, lungs, kidney, brain etc) then he might be able to recapture his Klitschko form which is one of two times he was at his peak, the Chisora rematch being the other time.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                If Ortiz is really 38 years old then I am still a teenager lol.

The guy is well into his forties without a doubt.
                So he waited until he was 40 to go pro?

And was actually in his late 30s in the amateurs where there is video of him looking like a very young man clearly in his 20s?

You're not making any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
                  Wilder is an overrated bum. He was a laughing stock before going life and death with a 50yr old asthma sufferer, now all of a sudden he's this elite beast that will KO everyone. This is the same man who was being soundly outboxed by Szpilka a Polish midget and Gerald Washington, the ex football player. I suspect most of the people bigging Wilder up are silly Americans who don't know any better and Fury haters.
                  Fair enough, Fury still hasn't looked impressive and his opponents in the last few fights were laughable. I'd still give the edge to Wilder here.

Comment

he dares to put his son against Wilder at 40%, wtf is he thinking
                    He doesnt seem like a rational man when him and his son need to be rational
                    Last edited by SugarRayCurtain; 08-20-2018, 03:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X