No announcement yet.

Nothing spells HW disaster fight more than Povetkin vs Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Man, some of ya’ll are crazy. AJ gonna punch Pedvetkin’s lights out. Just get with win outta the way so Wilder can find another reason to duck him.
    Hes already claimed the Joshua fight ISNT happening in 2019 , alluding to fake news that team Joshua dont want to fight him !

Comment

I thought ak was a decent poster? What's this trash?

Comment

Anthony Johnson will get knocked spark out.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          I only resorted to fat jokes cause I know what a yammy is.
          Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
          Its a throwaway term for a Yamaha motorcycle..I own one. Hence I use it.
          I have no idea what a yammy is, but literally the first definition on urbandictionary is "pus$y" while a later alternate definition is "b!tch t!ts.

Comment

Fixed thread title - you're welcome

Comment

Povetkin is a very dangerous guy who can KO anybody if he lands clean. He also has a good chin and solid techical skills. He's an Olympic gold medal winner, same as AJ.

Povetkin and Ortiz both failed PED tests before mandatory fights against Wilder, and both were cleared after investigations. Wilder gave Ortiz another chance by agreeing to fight him as a voluntary, but he was very happy to move on and forget about Povetkin. There's a reason for that.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                It's almost like fanboys like you think a boxer they don't like goes his whole career without getting hit above the neck.

Do you not think at some stage ..with Joshua's chin being as bad as you say it is and so prone to contact that he would have caught one from someone by now?

You must have a selective memory to not recall wilder doing the stanky leg after being hit by Molina
                Or being dropped by Dustin Nichols ...and Harold Sconiers...

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                  if that's the case, by now you should be in HW top 10. Don't you think so?
                  I’m not a pro i just like schooling them

Comment

It IS a dangerous fight. The fact that any punch by a heavyweight can knock someone out if landed right is why the division is so exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      Well thats how we know who he is over here and yeah I sparred same guys he did they didn’t knock me out idk
                      WTF are you on about ? are you seriously implying you did better then AJ in sparring the "same guys" , am i reading this subtext correctly ? you calling him a bum telling us you sparred the same guys and did better ?
                      Talk about living in LALA land ! soon you will tell us that YOU can be beat AJ!! GTFO with this BS dude you sound like you dont know your place in the world , i will give you hint , its not on top of the boxing world earning millions.

Comment

Working...
                      X