No announcement yet.

So i think my girl and me are done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Wimmin lose their fake, weak azz love, Men can’t move on, not quickly... my pops, rip, taught me to ignore half the conflighting crap wimmin say... it’s sad really, men are so much slower to let go... move on... I know I am... I’m ****ed like that..
    I agree with you. I think its easier for women to get over someone they were in love with than it is for a guy to get over. Women usually fall in love with any guy thatll put their d1ck in them.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
      I agree with you. I think its easier for women to get over someone they were in love with than it is for a guy to get over. Women usually fall in love with any guy thatll put their d1ck in them.
      My dearly departed beloved sister linda, who ran hoes, died of cancer, chin checked lazy wimmin, taught me how to not get ****ing played.. I can look it up, but trust me, you whoop my azz as a jr high kid, you apologize, break bread, it’s all good brother, a woman holds a never ending Bish as grudge forever... m

My dearly departed linda used to chin check hoes and teach me I was wrong in thinking people thought like me... she did prison time chowchilla, trust me, I can verify everything... she regretted leaving her lil brother alone... she was the real ****ing deal.. she stabbed a mother ****er up..
      I’d be a ***** without her, and my other mentors... that’s it homie... that’s I’ll I can say... fight a righteous woman...

I once was this normal plane azz dude being licked by a fine woman, I pray to my GOD, that Everyman finds a righteous woman... end of this talk..
      It’s a rap...

Comment

No arguments, she had just met my family. She said she liked them, she even asked if they liked her and they did. Then out of no where she drops that on me just this thursday. I feel like ****

She just said its over like that?

Man that sucks.

How did it lead up to the family visit. Was it her idea

What was the relationship like?

This is why i never fully give my heart to girls codls if shyt like thiz.

If they pull stuff like this you can be like keyser soze and dissappear

The only reason im feelin fcked about this one is that my mum knew about her and plans for marriage and shyt. I would have brought her home to meet my mum eventually.

I dont wanna break the news to momma . Momma is my queen

Stay strong man. Sometimes the best thing to do is do nothing and let it unravel it self

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
          The sweetest salvation of all, indeed yes. It's not officially talked about but probably 40-80% of ALL bad behavior by men is due to long term or short term insanity brought on by women who are unequipped to deal with adult responsibility and/or lack of accountability for themselves and their behaviors. True story.

This is the most cutting through the bullshyt post that perfectly surmises the relationship dynamic between men and women

Man this post about women is so true to every last one of them

Its like there needs to be a mass educating program to educate the majority of women to take ownership of their behaviour because right now they are fcking deluded.....world wide

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
            You'll get over it my *****s.. better suffering without her than suffering with her.. stay strong you cünts..
            Thanks man..will try to!!!

Comment

Women fall in love with what the man can do for them.
              They want a boyfriend a husband a life partner.

That is why they get over a break up with greater ease, because they just need to find someone else who can do those things.

Men fall for the girl, it not the relationship, it is the girl that is what they fall for. Once the girl is gone, she can't be replaced by just another girl who does the same things.

Comment

Its easier as Zaroku has said because women are more supportive of each othet and speak more about it to each other.

The girl in question has her fcking mum advising her on shyt.

Shes catholic and im muzlim and her fcking mum said dont marry that terrorist

The girl knew told her mum she had never been with such a solid guy , stability etc

Then she had this whore slut of a frend who is single and travels the globe and probably gets dycked down in every country she visits tellin her to go on holiday with her for her birthday to majorca

Even tellin her to quit her job and work in her place with her

Shes very easily influenced but doesnt know it

This slutty single whore frend is more than likely jealous as fck. She had a silver pandora bracelet with shytty charms on it...and showed the girl im talking about.

She told me she would like one for valentines day and thanks to the almighty i make bank so i took her there and bought her a fcking gold pandora bracelet with pimped out charms and some fcking earings on top.

She wore and these other bytches including her slutty whore frends be mirin that shyt clocking up jealousy and shyt

So as single sluts do they wreck shyt

So this whore and other frends be misguiding girls using peer pressure and a shoulder to cry on and shyt to steer them wrong and break em up out of bitterness and jealousy

Ugly kunts.

Thats why girls get over it faster as they have a team of fcking advisors behind them

Whores

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                  Its easier as Zaroku has said because women are more supportive of each othet and speak more about it to each other.

The girl in question has her fcking mum advising her on shyt.

Shes catholic and im muzlim and her fcking mum said dont marry that terrorist

The girl knew told her mum she had never been with such a solid guy , stability etc

Then she had this whore slut of a frend who is single and travels the globe and probably gets dycked down in every country she visits tellin her to go on holiday with her for her birthday to majorca

Even tellin her to quit her job and work in her place with her

Shes very easily influenced but doesnt know it

This slutty single whore frend is more than likely jealous as fck. She had a silver pandora bracelet with shytty charms on it...and showed the girl im talking about.

She told me she would like one for valentines day and thanks to the almighty i make bank so i took her there and bought her a fcking gold pandora bracelet with pimped out charms and some fcking earings on top.

She wore and these other bytches including her slutty whore frends be mirin that shyt clocking up jealousy and shyt

So as single sluts do they wreck shyt

So this whore and other frends be misguiding girls using peer pressure and a shoulder to cry on and shyt to steer them wrong and break em up out of bitterness and jealousy

Ugly kunts.

Thats why girls get over it faster as they have a team of fcking advisors behind them

Whores
                  My mother in law told my wife not to marry me, it took me like 6 years to win her over, now she sends me homemade jam, fruit, etc...

She, my mother in law was abused by her first love, and projected that fear everywhere...

Comment

So she's single then? Can I have her number?

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                      Officially done and dusted

Had the talk just now

She was planning a holiday with her frend for her frends bday to mallorca for 7 days

I told her she aint going with her slutty mate

She went ahead and booked it anyway

I told her its over. Told her i would have married her one day and shyt

She would go nuts if i booked a holiday with my frends to mallorca or ibiza

But its over now

Saturday 9th June 2018

RIP

You can only carry on and thats all you can do

God bless
                      it takes a while to get over these woman mate, but you do and then you find one that looks at you when yore talking to her, and loves you for who you are and not what youve got. and life is good

Comment

Working...
                      X