Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon rios is suspect af. First he grabs his trainers nuts in an elie sechback vide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon rios is suspect af. First he grabs his trainers nuts in an elie sechback vide

Now he's posting pics of his naked boyfriend on instagram. Dude is mad gay.

Weres the link bro.
    Or even a vid to check it out?

Comment

I just saw it. It was awkward AF. Go to his IG account and u can se it

Comment

lmfao, I thought it was funny. does brandon do gay shit yes in the form of immature jokes.

The caption says something like "his homie sent this pic to check out his new shave/look" but its basically a selfie where the dude doesnt know the mirror is reflecting his ass in the background.

the ify part of this entire thing isnt the pic is why the fuck that dude sending em selfies to begin with.

but exposing him and clowning dude for his fuck up, isnt gay. Just some funny shit to do lol.

yall to desperate to hate man I swear lol.
        Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 05-22-2018, 12:38 AM.

Comment

It's just ghetto ****!

Comment

That is both vile and disgusting. No one wants to see that. Besides, Rios is a family man who is happily married with children.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              lmfao, I thought it was funny. does brandon do gay shit yes in the form of immature jokes.

The caption says something like "his homie sent this pic to check out his new shave/look" but its basically a selfie where the dude doesnt know the mirror is reflecting his ass in the background.

the ify part of this entire thing isnt the pic is why the fuck that dude sending em selfies to begin with.

but exposing him and clowning dude for his fuck up, isnt gay. Just some funny shit to do lol.

Yea Mexicans do that sorta thing for a joke...

Jajajaja chicanos play yoke on ju mang! We no maricón

Comment

Danny hit him so hard it turned the boy gay.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post

exactly, if brandon wants to be gay who are we to judge

Comment

Loads of bro straight guys do gay things it doesn't make them gay, no balls touched and we haven't yet seen Rios in fishnets... Unfortunately

Comment

Working...
                    X