No announcement yet.

Golovkin won clearly for me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
    Canelo is so good he has at least one judge his opponent has to defeat too. Don't worry. I'm not kissing his ass. I think he has gotten the benefit of the doubt way too many times to deny corruption. I'm just saying he showed something I didn't think he had. He's very well versed in the nuances of the game. GGG deserved to win again.
    Thank you. people should not be surprised of this corrupt outcome. KIng GGG was never meant to win this match

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Weight of punches are taken into account when scoring a fight. WTF even a toddler would know that.
      The affect those punches have is the important aspect, I scored the fight a draw but Canelo punches didn't really have much affect, lots of GGG jabs looked to have more affect than canelos power shots

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
        Punch stats don't lie. GGG won that fight. I had a feeling they'd give it to Alvarez though.
        You can land 300 in one round and nothing the rest of the night and lose to a fighter who landed just 10 punches per round So what’s your point. most of his landed punches were jabs as well, though I really like GGG to win and KO canelo is just didnt happen, it was a close fight with round 12 being the deciding round if its a going to be another draw or not.

You need to rewatch it and pay attention to canelos output as well.

Comment

Time to wake up homie.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
            Which rounds did GGG won in the first half? I was rooting for him as well and I didn’t see it
            The first round was very obvious because Golovkin was outlanding him with his jabs while Canelo was actually missing a lot of his shots.

The second round could have gone to Canelo but Golovkin made it real close near the end.

The third round was definitely Golovkin. He was jabbing Canelo almost at will. Heck, at one point, it was Canelo was moving backwards (but only briefly, though).

The fourth round, Golovkin was not only jabbing him nearly the entire round but he even landed an uppercut. Meanwhile, Canelo's best moments were only about two bodyshots in that round and had a brief rally.

The fifth round, by this point, Canelo is cut. Despite that, this round was a little even as they both at one point land a hard shot (Golovkin with a right uppercut and Canelo with a right hook) but in the end, Golovkin's jabs are still landing more consistently while Canelo can barely land a few of his own and only one body shot at best.

Another thing people don't point out is that Golovkin was blocking and rolling with some of those shots too.

And that's just rounds 1 through 5.
            Last edited by Mr. Punch-Out!!; 09-16-2018, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
              Thank you. people should not be surprised of this corrupt outcome. KIng GGG was never meant to win this match
              "But hey that's boxing isn't it?"

I've been watching boxing for almost 30 years of my life. Corrupt bad decisions have been so common throughout the years that fans consider it a normal thing now. "...that's just part of the game". It's disgusting. These guys put their life on the line daily trying to perfect their craft in the name of competition and they get ripped off routinely by the powers of big money. GGG got ****ed over again big time.

Comment

I only heard on radio. Both commentators had Ggg winning 7-5 so I was shocked when Nell got decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Punch-Out!! View Post
                  The first round was very obvious because Golovkin was outlanding him with his jabs while Canelo was actually missing a lot of his shots.

The second round could have gone to Canelo but Golovkin made it real close near the end.

The third round was definitely Golovkin. He was jabbing Canelo almost at will. Heck, at one point, it was Canelo was moving backwards (but only briefly, though).

The fourth round, Golovkin was not only jabbing him nearly the entire round but he even landed an uppercut. Meanwhile, Canelo's best moments were only about two bodyshots in that round and had a brief rally.

The fifth round, by this point, Canelo is cut. Despite that, this round was a little even as they both at one point land a hard shot (Golovkin with a right uppercut and Canelo with a right hook) but in the end, Golovkin's jabs are still landing more consistently while Canelo can barely land a few of his own and only one body shot at best.

Another thing people don't point out is that Golovkin was blocking and rolling with some of those shots too.

And that's just rounds 1 through 5.
                  You are only viewing what Golovkin is doing. I was rooting for him but the first half was won by canelo. The second was like 3-3.

Even at round 7 abel told GGG they’re losing.

Comment

GGG rannnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnn

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                      You

Even at round 7 abel told GGG they’re losing.
                      Only to.keep Ggg on toes and not to go easy

Comment

Working...
                      X