No announcement yet.

Ward's tickets this Saturday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward's tickets this Saturday

So I got LOWER LEVEL tickets to the fight, but should I go? Or should I stay at home and save money on gas, toll, parking, and food/drinks?

As you can see, for LOWER LEVEL seats, they were free. FREE.

How does this guy think he's a PPV star etc when tickets to his fight (at HIS home town) can't even sell and people are handing them out for free just to fill up the seats to give it the illusion that there are people actually there.

Mercito Gesta in Vegas, for nose bleeds, were even on sale for $50, while Ward, has free LOWER LEVEL tickets for free. I've heard of free upper level but LOWER LEVEL!!! lmao.

I'll probably just go and then stream the Porter fight on my phone.

LOL, How cheap are you?

Comment

So you are on here complaining about free tickets?

Comment

How did you even get them for free

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          You really want to go there?

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
            LOL, How cheap are you?
            Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            So you are on here complaining about free tickets?
            clearly you can't read and see the sarcasm.

Ward is claiming this whole "I'm the best" "I'm worth this much" nonsense, when tickets to his fight at his own home town at lower level, are free. That's pretty pathetic. How does he think he can be a ppv star when he can't even draw in his hometown. And if it does look like he's "drawing" it's due to handing out free tickets.

Comment

Was sitting down waiting to get a cut at the barber shop.

But if you really want to go, just go to Oracle before the fight and you'll get in. Pretty sure they're giving free upper level, so once you're in, just walk down to lower level

Comment

wow the dude can't draw flies to sit. I didn't even realize he was fighting this Saturday and I could care less now that I know. And isn't it on BET? Are you serious????

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
                  wow the dude can't draw flies to sit. I didn't even realize he was fighting this Saturday and I could care less now that I know. And isn't it on BET? Are you serious????
                  Yea, Jay-Z needs to make an appearance because Angie Martinez and the other bs performances he has won't put people in the seats. The fight poster has been up but doesn't make a difference even it can be seen off the freeway. HBO to BET, incredible

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    You really want to go there?

Comment

Working...
                    X