Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone notice famous voices in kid/cartoon shows?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone notice famous voices in kid/cartoon shows?

Having a 3 year-old, the TV is almost always on in the background while he plays. I usually tune it out, but lately I have been noticing some famous voices. Yeah, you know you don;t have a life when you find it entertaining to "figure out" celebrity voices in these shows. lol!

On Thomas the Tank Engine episodes: George Carlin, Ringo Starr, & Alec Baldwin.

On Jimmy Neutron: Martin Short, Patrick Stewart, Tim Curry, Wendie Malick, CHristian Slater, Michael Clarke Duncan, Phyllis Diller, Tim Allen, Alyssa Milano,

On Fairly Odd Parents: Tony Sirico (Paulie Wlnutes plays "Big Daddy")

Not to mention that They Might Be Giants are now doing songs for the Disney Channel and for shows like the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

HigglyTown Hereos: Katey Sagal

Norm MacDonald: Fairly odd parents & Family guy

he has a pretty distinct voice.

Comment

Originally posted by Mech.

That's right! on Fairly Odd Parents, he plays the genie Norm!
      lol! i can't believe I forgot him.

Comment

Originally posted by * Feisty Wench
        Having a 3 year-old, the TV is almost always on in the background while he plays. I usually tune it out, but lately I have been noticing some famous voices. Yeah, you know you don;t have a life when you find it entertaining to "figure out" celebrity voices in these shows. lol!

On Thomas the Tank Engine episodes: George Carlin, Ringo Starr, & Alec Baldwin.

On Jimmy Neutron: Martin Short, Patrick Stewart, Tim Curry, Wendie Malick, CHristian Slater, Michael Clarke Duncan, Phyllis Diller, Tim Allen, Alyssa Milano,

On Fairly Odd Parents: Tony Sirico (Paulie Wlnutes plays "Big Daddy")

Not to mention that They Might Be Giants are now doing songs for the Disney Channel and for shows like the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

HigglyTown Hereos: Katey Sagal
        Most of the time for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG
          Most of the time for some reason.
          i am surprised you ever have an opportunity to watch kid shows/cartoons.

Comment

Originally posted by * Feisty Wench
            i am surprised you ever have an opportunity to watch kid shows/cartoons.
            Erm....whenever my wife let's me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mech.

i think Norm macdonald's voic is on a cellphone commercial we have up here that has beavers in it.

also, regina king's voice has been turning up in a lot of commercials lately - she's the voice of Huey / Riley Freeman
              Last edited by phallus; 09-05-2006, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dr filth
                i think Norm macdonald's voic is on a cellphone commercial we have up here that has beavers in it.

sweet.

btw,what kind of beavers beeatch?

Comment

Working...
                X