Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez's Wife is Standing Firm: I Told Juan To Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Women care about losses. On a genetic level theyd rather be with a well-off winner than a Super-RICH LOSER.

Vitali's wife BEGGED Lennox to fight her husband again because she cant stand sleeping with a sore loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
      Women care about losses. On a genetic level theyd rather be with a well-off winner than a Super-RICH LOSER.

Vitali's wife BEGGED Lennox to fight her husband again because she cant stand sleeping with a sore loser.
      Is this true?

Comment

Put yourself in Juan's shoes. If he was going to retire he would have done it immediately after the fight. Your in the best shape of your life and you brutally KO your arch nemesis. After that win he feels he could take out anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by sapo1 View Post
          Here is the Thing!!! A Fighter Is A Fighter!! if they retire and it was not their time then they come back!!! if it was your time then it works out!!

Boxing will Tell you when to retire!!! Fighters Never Retire!! The Sport Of Boxing Retires the Fighter!!!
          In most cases yes this is true and that's sad. Boxers just don't know when to retire and usually take too many fights. Lennox Lewis and Joe Calzaghe are good examples of two boxers that were able to walk away from the sport and boxing didn't retire them.

If he doesn't retire then I'd like to see him take on Bradley. I don't want to see a 5th fight with Pac. That don't make any sense. Enough is enough.
          Last edited by VatoMulatto; 12-20-2012, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
            Sounds like ole Juan has himself a good woman!
            It seems that way.

Comment

Let's all be honest here..when a fighter is willing to take an ass whopping to land one punch at this stage of their career its time to hang em up. He landed the punch of a lifetime but outside of two punches he did not look good in the ring. Take it and run bro, be smart, listen to your wife. Do not want to see him thrown to some young hungry fighter only to go stretched out on his back like many others.

Comment

Wouldn't suprise me if he told his wife to say that to the media

He knows Pac was kicking his ass and wants a rematch

If he fights Pac again hes getting a guaranteed 8 figure payday. He ain't gonna turn that down.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

If he fights Pac again hes getting a guaranteed 8 figure payday. He ain't gonna turn that down.

hAHAHAHA

A TEAR COMES OUT OF YOUR EYES EVERY TIME YOU POST.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

Look at my sig and lament like your women. your tears and butthurtness sustain me.

Comment

• Originally posted by b0ndsj0ns20 View Post
                      I hope he does retire. You can't write a better script to end your career. KO your big rival and finally prove to all the doubters that you really were the better fighter. Got the only true victory of the entire series. I'd gladly watch a 5th fight, but I'd be thrilled for him if he rode off into the sunset on the strength of that win.

good post, green k sent..........

Comment

Working...
                      X