Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When a girl stares at you, what does it mean?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just talk to her, in the pick up industry, there's this 3 second rule, once u miss it, its gone. talk to her, and start a decent topic/opener, like "have u seen the fight outside kinda thing".. then demonstrate higher values, if she likes, then she likes you, dont be that hard on urself.

Comment

Rothlisberger her when she goes into the ladies room.

Comment

might be a transgender who wanted to fight you. Go find...her and show her you don't take **** from ANYONE

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Underated Boxer View Post
          Saw this hot chick today at the sports bar. She was staring at me a few times but for some reason i always look away. I guess i am afraid of being embarrassed. Next time i go there should i talk to her?

Go ahead and trash me... lol yes i suck when it comes to deciding to talk to a girl or not.
          What' wrong with looking away? Men are under so much pressure when it comes to making the first move and then dealing with the potential rejection afterwards. I get looks from ladies as well and don't act on all of them, but I'm at the age where I can differentiate intent. Sometimes people like to look, I know I do, and not all the women I look at are realistic for me to obtain.

Dunno, I guess people shouldn't read too much into situations anyway....

Comment

Blow her a kiss. Her response will tell you all you need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
              What' wrong with looking away? Men are under so much pressure when it comes to making the first move and then dealing with the potential rejection afterwards. I get looks from ladies as well and don't act on all of them, but I'm at the age where I can differentiate intent. Sometimes people like to look, I know I do, and not all the women I look at are realistic for me to obtain.

Dunno, I guess people shouldn't read too much into situations anyway....
              I agree. Its not that always easy. But in the end, its always up to you.

Comment

Doesnt looking away show weakness and makes it seem like your scared of her?

Comment

Working...
                X