Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

after 'Capitalism' become past prime who will replace it?..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    well howdy mr racist!!!!!
    you imply, but I'm the racist?

Comment

Originally posted by Anton.Brilliant View Post
      you imply, but I'm the racist?
      Twas already implied.....

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        yeah parents shouldn't take care of their kids.
        By supporting them to the point where they never have to earn anything? Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by CeeMCee View Post
          Why not? Being born into and then marrying into wealth, along with receiving a generous stipend from Engels allowed Marx the leisure to develop a philosophy that would transform the planet. Okay bad example.

I think children are the closest thing we have to immortality. Helping them achieve that which we dreamed of, but which was out of grasp. Education, prosperity, whatever might help them live a healthy, happy life without being bogged down with overwork or stress. Try to help them avoid the mistakes we've made, but knowing that they need to make their own.

Would I want to support them their entire lives to the point where I would worry about them on my deathbed? Of course not. But I would want to broaden their opportunities as much as I could, give them enough time to figure out what they want in life and then help them as much as I could to achieve it.

Comment

true.

when they die they should just burn their money.

screw the kids and grandkids.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              Why not? Being born into and then marrying into wealth, along with receiving a generous stipend from Engels allowed Marx the leisure to develop a philosophy that would transform the planet. Okay bad example.

I think children are the closest thing we have to immortality. Helping them achieve that which we dreamed of, but which was out of grasp. Education, prosperity, whatever might help them live a healthy, happy life without being bogged down with overwork or stress. Try to help them avoid the mistakes we've made, but knowing that they need to make their own.

Would I want to support them their entire lives to the point where I would worry about them on my deathbed? Of course not. But I would want to broaden their opportunities as much as I could, give them enough time to figure out what they want in life and then help them as much as I could to achieve it.
              Working hard to support your kids is one thing, allowing them to live a life of leisure and never having to learn personal responsibility is another. I dont believe in anyone becoming rich off of another mans hard work. Living off family money generations old is no different than living off of strangers.

Comment

true.

when they die they should just burn their money.

screw the kids and grandkids.
                No, everyone should just depend on rich people to pay their bills.

Comment

No, everyone should just depend on rich people to pay their bills.
                  yeah because parents leaving their kids an inheritance is what that means.

and ppl already get rich ppl to pay their bills. it's called the federal gov't and welfare.

Comment

yeah because parents leaving their kids an inheritance is what that means.

and ppl already get rich ppl to pay their bills. it's called the federal gov't and welfare.
                    What difference is it who you sponge off? If you're a sponge, you're a sponge. We need a system that makes sure money sees its way to the people who can do the most with it, not into the hands of people whose family accomplished something great.

Comment

What difference is it who you sponge off? If you're a sponge, you're a sponge. We need a system that makes sure money sees its way to the people who can do the most with it, not into the hands of people whose family accomplished something great.
                      god, you're stupid.

ppl should get to do what they want with their money. it's theirs.

you're kinda ******ed huh?

you talk about earning your own money but at the same time talk about redistribution of wealth in the same post.

Comment

Working...
                      X