Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner nets HBO it's largest ratings in several years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really surprised. No one around my area knows who he is at all. Good though. If TR and GB can work together a Broner-Rios fight could be huge in a year or two.

Comment

Originally posted by BooHoo View Post
      How many millions have HBO?
      about 30 million, last time i checked anyways.

Comment

just so u know anything over a 3% rating on hbo is quite huge. even their sunday primetime dramas rarely get that number. this is quite big for boxing.

Comment

We hardly got any boxing this summer. No **** this was going to get a lot of views.

Comment

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
            We hardly got any boxing this summer. No **** this was going to get a lot of views.
            dude, boxing has been on hbo 3 or 4 weeks in a row

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              dude, boxing has been on hbo 3 or 4 weeks in a row
              There has been nothing good besides Khan-Garcia.

I don't take notice on mediocre shit fights. Broner is a bum and I'm not surprise to see everyone here praise bums like him as some sort of ATG.

Comment

Every good fight the past 3 months have been cancelled. Boxing is **** atm.

Comment

I think the '2 Days' features they started to do are a good investment.

Teaming up on Twitter and cross-marketing is a new strategy that is highly effective...so having someone like Waka (who has 1 million + followers) there and using whatever storm they can create online to drive people to watch the fight is a great idea. You had hardcore fans creating a **** storm over the weights, Broner fans ready to watch regardless, and new casuals showing up when they heard or saw Waka Flocka would be there for the walk-out. and Escobedo has been on TV almost his whole career so boxing fans know of him as well.

the Khan-Garcia fight the week prior was also great so hopefully everyone just showed up for boxing in general

Comment

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
                    There has been nothing good besides Khan-Garcia.

I don't take notice on mediocre shit fights. Broner is a bum and I'm not surprise to see everyone here praise bums like him as some sort of ATG.
                    Ok I'm not a fan a Broner but he's definitely not a bum. You on something if u think so.

Comment

So how many viewers is 3.4? Chavez got right over 2m viewers. What was his rating?

Comment

Working...
                      X