Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Mayweather vs Cotto Change Your Opinion on Mayweather vs Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really, but this Mayweather vs. Cotto fight has given a lot of people ammunition on why Pacquiao could beat Mayweather by comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      154 Cotto Mauls Pac and JMM gets robbed , Floyd will beat Pac so easy you will change your name in here lol , Pac better not struggle with Bradley because Tim couldnt win a round from Floyd and the fight wont happen if Pac has another dud performance .

Margo Oscar Cotto all beat Pac without a draining CW and the 154 Cotto smashes the 145 version .
      hahahaha if cotto was so confident in his abilitys in beating manny why did he run from the challenge instead he fighted floyd failweather !!!!!!!! the mental scars that manny gave cotto is still there and it haunts cotto every night he goes to sleep with that big fat guy in his bed !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Not really, but this Mayweather vs. Cotto fight has given a lot of people ammunition on why Pacquiao could beat Mayweather by comparison.
        145 Cotto gets smashed by the 154 Cotto , there is no ammunition ! the Cotto that fought Floyd would destroy Manny , they didnt duck him for no reason they knew he would be a beast at this weight with a real trainer .

Floyd will own Manny .

Comment

How the **** can a fight at 154 Pounds mean any thing towards Floyd-Pac?

Anyway,

No. He will beat him very easily. Nothings changed.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
            For those who've been on the fence, or those maybe who did have a winner decided already, did Mayweather vs Cotto sway you in a different direction to who wins that fight?
            Not in the slightness, unlike some on here who think Floyd is invincible, I never fell for that.

Floyd has flaws and habits, Miguel had some skills to take advantage of him. I seen those flaws and habits and know Pacquiao would exploit them and make Floyd pay.

Last Saturday's result did not surprise me, I thought Floyd would take a UD and Cotto would push him hard, pressure him and catch him will his well timed jab.

I thought before the fight Cotto would take 4 rounds and on my card he did.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Can you name any off the top of the head?

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                How the **** can a fight at 154 Pounds mean any thing towards Floyd-Pac?

Anyway,

No. He will beat him very easily. Nothings changed.
                It shows the difference in a drained Cotto to a Cotto that is strong and not drained , and the difference was huge , if Floyd can handle the beast version of Cotto and also school the JMM Manny has so much trouble with , the writing is on the wall and always has been , take away the CWS and Manny is not in Floyds class , Manny struggles with fighters he shouldnt struggle with without his handicaps .

I just hope he doesnt give another dud showing against Tim or nobody will give him a chance of beating Floyd .

Comment

It shows the difference in a drained Cotto to a Cotto that is strong and not drained , and the difference was huge , if Floyd can handle the beast version of Cotto and also school the JMM Manny has so much trouble with , the writing is on the wall and always has been , take away the CWS and Manny is not in Floyds class , Manny struggles with fighters he shouldnt struggle with without his handicaps .

I just hope he doesnt give another dud showing against Tim or nobody will give him a chance of beating Floyd .
                  Floyd is going to fucc Manny up regardless. Even if Cotto wouldve knocked Floyd out. He still beats Manny.

Dont worry about the Bradley fight hes getting KTFO. And fairly early. Hes not on Pacs level.

Comment

Bradley will end all talks of Pacman-Floyd. But seriously Pacman did call out Cotto & ducked him when Cotto wasn't going for Manny's 148 mannyweight. I don't see how anyone can argue or try to dispute that fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      Bradley will end all talks of Pacman-Floyd. But seriously Pacman did call out Cotto & ducked him when Cotto wasn't going for Manny's 148 mannyweight. I don't see how anyone can argue or try to dispute that fact.
                      i think so too.

Comment

Working...
                      X