No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Apologizes, Frustrated With Recent 24/7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    definitely one of the more cringeworthy elements of 24/7, a bunch of grown (yes) men forcing laughter to placate their boss
    IF you'd get over the Hatton murking from Floyd, got a job and worked your way to the top, you could get some yes men too.

Comment

• yo..this chit so boring that even Roger fell asleep while being filmed

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        yo..this chit so boring that even Roger fell asleep while being filmed
        Too much **** erotic stuff. Floyd and 50 is bad enough. Cotto and the fat guy are like brokeback boxing. I keep saying they are marketing toward women and gay men.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          Too much **** erotic stuff. Floyd and 50 is bad enough. Cotto and the fat guy are like brokeback boxing. I keep saying they are marketing toward women and gay men.
          aka Floyd fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxn View Post
            aka Floyd fans.
            The old ODH fanbase that stopped buying boxing ppv's when he left.

Comment

• It gets old Floyd is pretty much the same on every 24/7. Nothing new, there is no origionality!!!!! I enjoy the Cotto side more and interested in what Miguel Diaz brings to the show.

Its the same act from Floyd EVERY 24/7!!!!!!!! It gets old and predictable!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
                It gets old Floyd is pretty much the same on every 24/7. Nothing new, there is no origionality!!!!! I enjoy the Cotto side more and interested in what Miguel Diaz brings to the show.

and its like Mayweather-lite in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
                  It gets old Floyd is pretty much the same on every 24/7. Nothing new, there is no origionality!!!!! I enjoy the Cotto side more and interested in what Miguel Diaz brings to the show.

Yeah true. Floyd doesn't seem to do much but box, train, gamble and talk ****.

Comment

• I only watch the first episode of this 24/7 and even then I had to skip through Floyd's parts.

Like I said last week, it is becoming more of a Kardashian's reality show, than a sport's show program.

Some of you might like that, not my thing personally.

And LOL Floyd thinking he is a T.V. producer now.

Comment

Working...
                    X