Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum on Floyd - "Puts him in my books, ahead of greats like Sugar Ray Leonard..."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Arum on Floyd - "Puts him in my books, ahead of greats like Sugar Ray Leonard..."

"Puts him in my books, ahead of fighters like Sugar Ray Leonard, Roberto Duran, Marvin Hagler..."

bump bump bump...bob arum said he is better than SUGAR RAY

Comment

Originally posted by NationalWriter View Post
      bump bump bump...bob arum said he is better than SUGAR RAY
      arum is a liar anyways remember LOL!!!

Comment

Arum is hilarious, when Mayweather was with Top Rank he is "the greatest fighter ever", as soon as Mayweather leaves Top Rank all of the sudden is "ducking" all of the Top Rank fighters, absolutely hilarious.

Comment

It's promoting thats all.

Comment

arum is such a floyd hater...*****s will hate him more for not considering floyd the atg.

Comment

People still pay attention to what arum says?? Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                People still pay attention to what arum says?? Wow.

hell yea cuz when arum says floyd is the greatest he means it!!!

Comment

I don't rate him above SRR, but I have him above SRL. Sugar wasn't that great after his run as a welterweight. I don't believe He beat Hagler as a midW.
                  But at least this is a sign that Arum is going to really try to make the fight with Manny. He wouldn't hype Floyd now if He wasn't thinking about all the money the fight will produce for him.

Comment

proving floyd has power by showing him cheap shot gatti when gatti had turned to the ref?

real classy

Comment

Working...
                    X