Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be rooting for on Saturday: Amir Khan or Marcos Maidana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am behind Khan .

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
      You do you want to see win this light welterweight fight in Las Vegas?
      Going to root for Khan.

Comment

At some point, Maidana is gonna land one on Khan's chin. That will be interesting.

I like both fighters, so I'm just hoping for a good fight.

Comment

I am actually really surprised that golden boy let Khan take this fight, I mean I got KHAN by late TKO but still...Maidana is very very dangerous....I guess Khan has to prove to every1 that he is the best at 140lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Gore View Post
            Maidana is better for the sport because he brings excitement.

Khan winning only benefits Khan and GBP.
            LMAO worst post I've read in a while!

Khan is great for boxing.

If he was to win this fight and win more world titles, his profile in the USA would rise. Boxing in Pakistan, India and Islamic countries would also become much more popular. Boxing amongst Asian kids in the UK would also become more popular (I'm Asian and from the UK, and I can tell you that a lot of Asian kids here like UFC more). Khan is a boxer, Maidana is a slugger. Maidana isn't good for boxing, he's one-dimensional (no skill, no speed, he's all about power) and predictable.

Khan, on the other hand, has speed, power and boxing skill - he's three-dimensional. Khan isn't predictable and has been steadily proving his critics wrong since his loss to Prescott. He's going to win more fans over come Dec. 11th too.

Khan has it all - speed, power, skill, defense, ring intelligence and also the looks. He could become boxing new poster-boy in the future. He's definitely more exciting too, Khan is capable of out-boxing and probably even stopping anyone in his division, but everyone knows that he has a vulnerable chin, so people are constantly on the edge of their seats expecting Khan to out-box or KO his opponents or are expecting him to get KO'd!

Your just a Khan-hater. After Dec 11th when he KO's your boy Maidana, you'll be d*ck-riding him, trust me.

Comment

I am rooting for Maidana and i want to see him KO Khan. But i really don't want to see Khan lose, he would be better for the future of boxing.

Comment

Khan by UD is my prediction, but wouldnt be suprised if khan gets caught early n gets KOd

Comment

khan by ud, unless maidana gets close to land those bombs; then maidana by KO!

if khan loses this one, then he will never be a superstar in boxing; that because of his chin

Comment

Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
                    Khan isn't predictable and has been steadily proving his critics wrong since his loss to Prescott.
                    who has he fought since then? it's not his talent critics are questioning you know. anyway, i've always had amir winning this one by TKO inside 7 but i want maidana to badly knock him out, could happen any round. i'll be rooting for el chino, he's a low key dude.

Comment

Khan, went of him for a while for cherry picking, but now he's fighting someone who is a threat (ie a puncher) he has my support.

Khan by TKO after dropping Maidana 3 times

Comment

Working...
                      X