No announcement yet.

New Illuminati Bloodline Uncovered....The Smiths

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stones! View Post

That 1 album is a totally different beast. It was certainly better than any of The Smiths albums.

Standing Here was also a better song than anything The Smiths ever produced.

Where and when did you work with him?
    He's incognito, as otherwise would get a lot of stick off the guys he works with. Suffice to say it was in Manchester.

And I still think that the Queen is Dead is better than The Stone Roses. Though the Stone Roses is better than Meat is Murder.

I lived the Manchester music scene for quite a few years, been to see some bands you probably never heard of. Like the Fall, or Goldblade. Favourite Manchester bands were the Smiths, James and Marion who sort of count despite being from Macclesfield.

Well if you're going to count the Charlatans (and there are many who do) then you might as well count Marion.

Comment

Take me off ignore, ****.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        He's incognito, as otherwise would get a lot of stick off the guys he works with. Suffice to say it was in Manchester.

And I still think that the Queen is Dead is better than The Stone Roses. Though the Stone Roses is better than Meat is Murder.

I lived the Manchester music scene for quite a few years, been to see some bands you probably never heard of. Like the Fall, or Goldblade. Favourite Manchester bands were the Smiths, James and Marion who sort of count despite being from Macclesfield.

Well if you're going to count the Charlatans (and there are many who do) then you might as well count Marion.

Apparently, Squire wanted him out of the band.

No Smiths album is better than The Stone Roses.

Deal with it.

The fact you saw a few obscure Manchester bands for a few years doesn't give you more leverage in deciding who was better. Nor does it mean much.

The Charlatans are awesome too.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Take me off ignore, ****.
          Promise me, you'll behave.

Comment

Stone Roses better than the Smiths? Nah.

Comment

Originally posted by MartinM. View Post
              Stone Roses better than the Smiths? Nah.

Never knew we had so many Smiths fanboys on 'ere.

Comment

Working...
              X