No announcement yet.

Vintage Holyfield on ESPN Classic!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage Holyfield on ESPN Classic!

showing the 3 bowe fights and then some tyson(as usual lol)

just a heads up

Evander rocks.

I was so sad when thy robbed him with the Sasquatch.

Comment

I always laugh when I see old Holyfield fights because the commentators have been saying that he may be at the end of his career after every fight since he lost his title to Riddick Bowe. They were already talking about him in the past tense in 1992 and he's still fighting for championships!

The way a prime Holy doubled and tripled that left hook was incredible. What a machine he was.

Comment

Originally posted by AceNguyen View Post
        I always laugh when I see old Holyfield fights because the commentators have been saying that he may be at the end of his career after every fight since he lost his title to Riddick Bowe. They were already talking about him in the past tense in 1992 and he's still fighting for championships!

The way a prime Holy doubled and tripled that left hook was incredible. What a machine he was.
        yeah man evander was a warrior all the way that man beens through so many wars in his career that what did at heavyweight was nothing short of mazing he fought everybody bigger or smaller and plus he always fought the best fighters available

Comment

Working...
        X