Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs' Trainer: Danny Not Afraid, He Will Curdle Golovkin's Milk!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well according to the Serdog forum guy..the fight is already agreed...they are just dealing with the final details...so if this is true...we will have one hell of a fight at MSG dec 10th.

Cant wait..!

Comment

For those who don't understand, My statement. This is Danny's Trainer Andre. Now I'm not hiding behind any walls or fake names, it's ME. that giant Skull of GGG is the milk jug. When Danny gets done lumping it up with combinations, it will look like spoiled milk curdling in that gallon Jugs. No **** here. But judging by the responses, everyone can't say the same. Enough said

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        This clown gets the spotlight and the best thing he can say is this? What a fkin ****.

I can't wait for the press conferences...

said no one ever.
        Exactly LMAO

Dudes been amping BOTH these dudes....not sure what dudes see in Jacobs his story is inspiring and heartwarming but he's not all that...who has he beaten?!?...I did have Chocolate beating him by stoppage so he did surprise me when he flipped the script..so I'll give him his props and credit for that one but his resume is lite!!

Same with Lil G...that mfer a War dodger...get it?...A WARD DODGER!!..dude would rather fight Lil Kell than Lil Lara so that tells me he's a picky dude when it comes to war....but nobody calling him on it like they tend to do others...I wonder why?!?...dude's resume is extra lite!!

Good fight as far as MW supremacy goes but the division is full of mediocre fighters imo..just my 2 pennies

Comment

Originally posted by havocman View Post
          For those who don't understand, My statement. This is Danny's Trainer Andre. Now I'm not hiding behind any walls or fake names, it's ME. that giant Skull of GGG is the milk jug. When Danny gets done lumping it up with combinations, it will look like spoiled milk curdling in that gallon Jugs. No **** here. But judging by the responses, everyone can't say the same. Enough said
          Bingo. And there you have it folks.

I've been telling you cats for years, GGG has never fought someone with the skills, speed, power, and boxing prowess as Daniel Jacobs.

I'm putting my account on the line and anything else you guys would like to mutually put on the line, that come December 10th, if GGG tries that schit he pulled against Wade, Monroe Jr and Brook, he's going down and I mean going down hard.

If he tries to box Danny, he'll lose a decision.

We can do this the easy way or we can do this the hard way, it's up to GGG. But either way, Danny will reign supreme and there will be a lot of spoiled milk on boxingscene because this place will reek like rotten eggs.

Dre, did I miss something?

Many people will be M.I.A come December 11th
          Last edited by Chollo Vista; 09-28-2016, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              That's what they're telling Team GGG

Everything's been agreed upon from Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                Exactly LMAO

Dudes been amping BOTH these dudes....not sure what dudes see in Jacobs his story is inspiring and heartwarming but he's not all that...who has he beaten?!?...I did have Chocolate beating him by stoppage so he did surprise me when he flipped the script..so I'll give him his props and credit for that one but his resume is lite!!

Same with Lil G...that mfer a War dodger...get it?...A WARD DODGER!!..dude would rather fight Lil Kell than Lil Lara so that tells me he's a picky dude when it comes to war....but nobody calling him on it like they tend to do others...I wonder why?!?...dude's resume is extra lite!!

Good fight as far as MW supremacy goes but the division is full of mediocre fighters imo..just my 2 pennies
                They should hire you to be the spokesman so you can hit these cats with the wordplay and ruffle some feathers.

I favored Quillin a while back but once I realized he was having weight problems I switched my pick to Jacobs.

But you're right, both of their resumes are weak. I'm not a fan but Lomachenko has accomplished more and is more skilled IMO and these boards don't hype him up as much as they do Golovkin.
                Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 09-28-2016, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Danny, another thing to remember is when GGG nods his head and tells you to hit him again, it's all mind games to discourage you. Don't get discouraged for it means he felt it, but he's trying to psych his opponent out and get them to lose hope.

How many times did Margarito shake his head and tell Mosley he didn't feel it? How many times did Mayorga shake his head and tell Tito he hits like a b1tch. Next thing you know, said guys were on their backs or on their knees out of it.

Danny, after you go upside his head and he nods at you to hit him again, hit his ass again with 2-3 more times force you did the first time and don't get discouraged. He felt it. Trust me, he feels it

Comment

Someone's milk is fixin to get curdled!!

Comment

Bro I haven't a clue who you're talking about. I responded to Chollo Vista not you unless I did so by mistake. I responded to dude that Danny doesn't stand a chance against GGG. Danny looks phenomenal against the Latin Snakes of the world but that same reckless aggression will be his undoing against GGG.
                      Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                      I love Danny so I won't bet against him. I think I give Danny more of a shot than some of the...slower posters and for the right reasons. Still, he's a big underdog and with GOOD reason. He's got good physical attributes and again, if he does the unthinkable and endures everything GGG has to throw then he's live. I wouldn't be shocked Danny wins this like it was some Douglas/Tyson s hit but I'd definitely be surprised.

You don't really think Danny wins this fight more often than not do you? Barring a shocking nuke of a punch that puts GGG away early on? You think Danny does more damage to GGG over 12 than the other way around? Like..really? :/...

Why don't you like GGG? What'd Milky ever do to you

Comment

Working...
                      X