No announcement yet.

Hearn admits the offer to Charlo isn't a real offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Yep lol, please remind me who that guy is again!!! I forgot his name but I could picture is big head... He did a song with YG...
    That would be Yo Gotti!

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      That would be Yo Gotti!
      That’s him!!! Thanks..

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Exactly, they would use anything to side step the issue. If you can make a direct offer to the supposedly free agent (Charlo), the man who claimed he is his own boss (Charlo), then why not?

If you think people like Haymon, smith etc are blocking offers and you can get to the boxers directly then why not?

Why not if you can get through to them on social media? If they reply to your message then maybe you can offer to sit down with them and see if the offer is real.

I mean Mikey Garcia knows the offer is real, he just left PBC where he fought on PPV to pick up 7m dollars for a one fight deal..... That is checkmate right there (Guarantee money).
        Originally posted by Green Trees View Post
        I haven't been on these forums for long but it's clear to see MCC is simply a PBC shill. Keep it moving whenever you his threads.
        Originally posted by Bob Haymon View Post
        That's how Ruiz got the fight against Anthony Joshua.
        Basically. Unfortunate OP just has a certain agenda he wishes to push. I see I have to stay out of dude threads from now on. I may make my own thread in regards to this. I actually listened to Hearn say this & touch up other things that will get brought up in response to the quote.

Context is everything.

Comment

Any time Hearn says he offered a PBC fighter "2-3x what they're making," and it's 2-3x their filed purse, and not what they're really making, you know Hearn is trying to con the UK zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
            Any time Hearn says he offered a PBC fighter "2-3x what they're making," and it's 2-3x their filed purse, and not what they're really making, you know Hearn is trying to con the UK zombies.
            How much is Charlo making? 1M?

Comment

Hard to offer anything to a rock.

Comment

You morons social media is not an offer. How much worth of useless Dazn stock was included and what was really payable?

God Hearn and Dazn is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Banned for what?

And I don't care who believes what i say. Me record speaks for itself. I was the one saying back in December that Charlo vs Canelo was possible. And nobody believed me. Now Oscar comes out and says Charlo turned down the offer last December. I'm not always correct with my info but I'm way more correct than wrong
                  One thing is information, that you might have sometimes. Another thing is opinion and misinterpretation of information which is what you do most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    How much is Charlo making? 1M?
                    average license fee on a showtime or fox pbc show is approximately 6 million. foreign rights on those shows aren't much. maybe 1 million total for the rest of the world. maybe half a million. depending on card. throw in live gate, sponsors, etc and its very likely charlo is making 4-5 million right now.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                      average license fee on a showtime or fox pbc show is approximately 6 million. foreign rights on those shows aren't much. maybe 1 million total for the rest of the world. maybe half a million. depending on card. throw in live gate, sponsors, etc and its very likely charlo is making 4-5 million right now.
                      So 7 millions for one fight is a lot of money isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                      X