Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever agreed with a fighter ducking someone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
    Everyone has their reasons, but you wouldn't agree with all of them.

Despite what people were saying on here, Ortiz always represented risk without reward. One brain cell will get you to the right answer on that one. No duck.

Avoiding a title shot. Or a massive payday in favour of a lesser one. Yeah that's a duck.

Of course Ortiz is a risk, any HW is a risk. Some of these idiots in here who think if you are a Brit then you back a Brit are inbreds.

I hate organisations corruption and dislike posters who back these corruption and run with their lies.

The fact that they tried to make Whyte/Ortiz a “Second mandatory” is a corruption that every sane poster on here needed to speak out against.

Couldn’t care less about the boxers nationality that is affected. Just do right by them.

Comment

Does anyone agree with Charlo ducking Canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post

That’s the first time am hearing of this. But nothing would shock me if it’s true. No one ever ask questions when it comes to the PBC top names, and even when a question is asked those names would dismissed it. Or you couldn’t even find anyone to ask those questions to.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          No a second mandatory is not an immediate mandatory. So like I said you are a liar. Point was Team Whyte reject the WBC offer of a “Second mandatory” because he would be in the same position that he is now.

So to use that lie as “Whyte duck Ortiz” is anyone losing credibility in that instance.
          I never was a weirdo about it being "immediate" at any point. You are playing semantics with that sh^t vs the sh^t I actually said. Mando fights can get you next or just next in line. Quit making sh^t up & lying on me cuz you're a Whyte fanboy.

And like I said the facts are he got offered a mando fight & didn't take it & therefore didn't get a title fight. You & the other weirdos can call it ducking from the comfort of your couch if you want. Then he finally took a mando fight & now he's in line for a title fight by this time next year or w/e. This sh^t ain't as hard as you are acting like it is.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post

The thing you gotta remember is how boxing works now vs in Oscar's day. Back then the money was smaller & typically guys wanted a rematch or maybe an option if you won.

These days mfers pay a lot more everywhere so it's more competitive AND these guys want options win or lose AND a rematch with your purse built in if you do win. So lotsa ways a deal can be trash these days & Oscar knows that but it's in a promoters favor. Few fans give a f#ck if boxers are being paid well or fairly or gotta sign off on the next 2yrs of their career to a rival promoter &/or network to get the fight.

And also relevant Mall got effed by that WBC guy, with Canelo's franchise distinction, like you can argue Whyte did (although as I keep saying with Ray Whyte largely effed himself by not doing a mando fight til recently). If not for that Mall coulda gotten to a purse bid situation where Oscar wins the fight but there is no rematch clause built in or options win or lose but he may get short money for that one fight.

This sh^t with promoters is a sketchy ass business. I hope the Haymon way wins the day eventually so fighters can just agree to fights among each other & hire a promoter like you'd hire someone for a wedding. These promoters have helped f#ckup the game. They are given & hold too much power. Guys like AJ & Canelo need to drop their deals & sign exclusively deals to networks of their own. Then outsource the promotion to the same mfers if they wish to or find new guys. Neither of those two will ever need a promoter again to actually promote.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              I never was a weirdo about it being "immediate" at any point. You are playing semantics with that sh^t vs the sh^t I actually said.
              Fact is you are a liar. You sat there and accused a boxer of ducking a mandatory shot. When the corrupted organisation clearly stated it would be a “Second mandatory”

Then you tried to down play it as mandatory is mandatory, when looking at the history of this organisation and the history of the champion that they are protecting then you would ask questions too.

But your fan boy for Wilder so I don’t expect any less. You are no different to the PBC cultists on here.

Calling me a whyte fanboy? lol 😂 that would be a first. I must be all boxers fan boys then, because I point out hypocrisy like this with any boxer.

I don’t defend corruption like you are doing here, nor do I have to lie like you did here too.

GTFOH with that fanbois lies about he ducked Ortiz.

Comment

The thing you gotta remember is how boxing works now vs in Oscar's day. Back then the money was smaller & typically guys wanted a rematch or maybe an option if you won.

These days mfers pay a lot more everywhere so it's more competitive AND these guys want options win or lose AND a rematch with your purse built in if you do win. So lotsa ways a deal can be trash these days & Oscar knows that but it's in a promoters favor. Few fans give a f#ck if boxers are being paid well or fairly or gotta sign off on the next 2yrs of their career to a rival promoter &/or network to get the fight.

And also relevant Mall got effed by that WBC guy, with Canelo's franchise distinction, like you can argue Whyte did (although as I keep saying with Ray Whyte largely effed himself by not doing a mando fight til recently). If not for that Mall coulda gotten to a purse bid situation where Oscar wins the fight but there is no rematch clause built in or options win or lose but he may get short money for that one fight.

This sh^t with promoters is a sketchy ass business. I hope the Haymon way wins the day eventually so fighters can just agree to fights among each other & hire a promoter like you'd hire someone for a wedding. These promoters have helped f#ckup the game. They are given & hold too much power. Guys like AJ & Canelo need to drop their deals & sign exclusively deals to networks of their own. Then outsource the promotion to the same mfers if they wish to or find new guys. Neither of those two will ever need a promoter again to actually promote.
                Whyte didn’t fuck himself, the WBC blatantly f him over due to them protecting Wilder. You know it.

The only person you can came Whyte ducked was Pulev when he made a mandatory and loss the purse bid. He didn’t have to wait for that fight. He would have got his shot right away.

At least Charlo was given a belt here. When the Canelo fight didn’t happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Fact is you are a liar. You sat there and accused a boxer of ducking a mandatory shot. When the corrupted organisation clearly stated it would be a “Second mandatory”
                  I never said he ducked anything you f#cking weirdo.

I never said anything about a first, second or third mando quit being a f#cking weirdo.

Then you tried to down play it as mandatory is mandatory, when looking at the history of this organisation and the history of the champion that they are protecting then you would ask questions too.

But your fan boy for Wilder so I don’t expect any less. You are no different to the PBC cultists on here.

Calling me a whyte fanboy? lol 😂 that would be a first. I must be all boxers fan boys then, because I point out hypocrisy like this with any boxer.

I don’t defend corruption like you are doing here, nor do I have to lie like you did here too.
                  I'm not defending corruption. We all know these ABC groups are all corrupt. The boxers accept it cuz they are playing the game right there with them.

It is what it is. And everyone knows the game. Sometimes it works to a mfers advantage & sometimes it don't.

And you're acting like a fanboy. Out here quoting Eddie's bs. Eddie is the new Don King out here doing sh^t by any means necessary.

GTFOH with that fanbois lies about he ducked Ortiz.
                  Show me once where I called Ortiz a ducker you f#cking weird ass fanboy. Who's realllly lying here when you trying to throw lame sh^t like that on me? Everyone who's been here for any length of time knows I'm anti-ducking bs by fans.

I'm done with your weirdo ass. Argue with me all you want but continually trying to put words in my mouth to fit your dumbass narrative is a f#cked up & corny way to try to win a debate.

Comment

I never said he ducked anything you f#cking weirdo.

I never said anything about a first, second or third mando quit being a f#cking weirdo.

I'm not defending corruption. We all know these ABC groups are all corrupt. The boxers accept it cuz they are playing the game right there with them.

It is what it is. And everyone knows the game. Sometimes it works to a mfers advantage & sometimes it don't.

And you're acting like a fanboy. Out here quoting Eddie's bs. Eddie is the new Don King out here doing sh^t by any means necessary.

Show me once where I called Ortiz a ducker you f#cking weird ass fanboy. Who's realllly lying here when you trying to throw lame sh^t like that on me? Everyone who's been here for any length of time knows I'm anti-ducking bs by fans.

I'm done with your weirdo ass. Argue with me all you want but continually trying to put words in my mouth to fit your dumbass narrative is a f#cked up & corny way to try to win a debate.
                    Blah blah blah. You got caught in a lie. You tried calling what Whyte/Ortiz did as ducking. When a lot of people with brains knew the WBC eff him up.

You called a second mandatory a mandatory, when we knew the WBC have been doing everything to protect Whyte from Wilder.

You are basically here telling lies about how Whyte was given a chance. So on that basis you are supporting corruption by all these ABC organisation. Now why are you supporting the organisation? When it’s clear they are corrupt and preventing another boxer from getting his shot?

Well it’s because you are a Wilder fanboy. Which means you are not a credible character.

The history of the WBC alone would have given you a little thing to think about.

The fact that they went on to make Fury a mandatory when they didn’t need to, when Fury told them to F off, then ran off and made Whyte an interim but can’t get his shot until 2021 should have made you think twice about your words.

But nah, because you know the fighter affected is Wilder you had to come on here and try to spread lies.

This year is the year of calling out BS by posters like yourself. If you have zero self respect, I would bring it out in all of you this year.

Stop spreading your lies.

Comment

Lennox not fighting Johh ruiz . That would have sucked but would have been better than the John Ruiz holyfield trilogy .

Comment

Working...
                      X