Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: My Style is Dangerous For Both Spence & Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name five good fighters he beat in the welterweight division?

Comment

• [QUOTE=Jab jab boom;20332150]
      Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
      so now they need to be pacs exact age and would have to have been ko'd cold, not just ko'd. Do they also have to have a goatee and be lefty and have a wife named jinkee? Gtfoh. I gave you multiple examples and many of them were at an advanced age. And in the cases of Hopkins and Foreman, both were older than pac and beat more credible fighters for their belts than an inactive Thurman coming off an injury and a sh**ty performance against a journeyman. And I give them more props than pac because despite previous losses, they had a good enough to chin to not get knocked cold.

You just have to understand what you’re reading before you run your mouth since you have a reading comprehension problem, that’s all!

Comment

• [QUOTE=Bluebird;20333128]
        Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post

You just have to understand what you’re reading before you run your mouth since you have a reading comprehension problem, that’s all!
        actually your reply to my intital post was completely off topic and had nothing to do with the point I was making. My point was that Garcia not hurting Thurman has no bearing on whether or not he could hurt pac. Since pac has been ko'd by lesser punchers than Garcia. You just went on a groupie style rant defending pac, saying "who else has been ko'd and come back, and is trained by Freddie roach, and builds houses for poor Phillipinos." Completely off base response. So perhaps you should take your own advice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
          To the general fighter Danny is strong but top guys can take his punch. Thurman and Porter came out clean. We are talking concussive power here. You can't compare Danny with someone like Spence as an example. What Danny has is good timing. He tries to sit on every punch which is probably why he has low work rate but when it's said and done I don't expect Danny to knock out any top guy.
          Dude, DSG had porter boxing on the outside cuz of his power & Errol aint no puncher, he's a punisher (punches in bunches). Bud hits harder than Errol too.

Comment

• Since Pacquiao is old & Errol looked + sounded like a vegetable
            Last edited by MEXICAN STYLE; 01-20-2020, 09:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              well moot point blue balls because my comment was referencing the fact that the other guy posted that Garcia couldn't even hurt Thurman, so my point was nobody was ever stopped Thurman so not being able to hurt him isn't of any significance. But since you asked, Hopkins beat an undefeated Pavlik at 43 yrs old. George Foreman beat an undefeated Michael Moore when he was 45 yrs old. And unlike Thurman, those guys that they defeated didn't have just 1 fight in 2 yrs and weren't coming off surgery.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6Ww_ItPFYY

Comment

• And yet no mention of Bud

Comment

• Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                  No losses are not okay, maybe that's why you are such a failure yourself, okay with losing cuz it was "close" knew you were trash lol. You forgot to answer who has he beat at 147 who matters?
                  You the one always taking L's like a played out hoe And at 47 we'll get back to it when his career is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    PAC would literally destroy Garsh. Those wide lunging punches would have PAC landing homeruns until Garsh is knocked out cold.
                    Wanna bet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloodvenger View Post
                      And yet no mention of Bud
                      Why should there be? Bud is tied up....

Comment

Working...
                      X