No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Is The BWAA's Fighter Of The Decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    I made that thread to trigger low-IQ morons like yourself, and like clockwork you took the bait you simpleton. You shouldn’t have dropped out of third grade you uneducated stump.
    Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Keep worshiping marginal fighters and believing in conspiracy theories, too bad you don’t see this one for what it is, LOL.
    I've been a real boxing fan longer than your virgin ass has been alive. Stop playing with Star Wars action figures and wipe the splooge from your keyboard before you write something to me you incel.

For all you low-IQ types who like you who cry about biased journalists, I'd think some of you would get it. All you b!tches crying about Steve Kim, Doug Fischer, and the like being biased. You think there are no biases just because it's BWAA? It's made up of "writers" who work for biased periodicals and networks like Ring, ESPN, Showtime, etc., along with some other obscure rags.

Shine that trophy the same way you shine Floyd's knob you mouth-breathing phag.
    I'm sure quality of opposition had to have been considered. There is also the impact a fighter makes on the sport as a whole. Floyd was the highest earner this past decade and I'm sure that counts for something with many of these writers.
    This racist guy is livid.

Floyd has put the BoxingScene newb on suicide watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
      Only a protected coward fraud ducks $100m plus rematch with Pacquiao to fight a Japanese bantamweight kick boxer.
      Help us understand the justification behind rematching a guy you beat, quote Floyd:

"Ten rounds to two...BLOWOUT"

I mean, that's a dominant loss. It is. Then Manny proceeded to take another L to Jeff 'The Hornet' Horn, a part time school gym teacher. Then he ducked the rematch that Horn offered him.

I mean, I don't see that Manny earned a rematch, frankly. Especially since he lied about his shoulder. And used the Lord's name in vain to boot.

Comment

• Easy choice. Can't wait to read the tears in this thread. Here we go.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          I really didn't think Floyd would win, out of sight out of mind kind of thing, so much has happened since he retired.
          But it sets a dangerous precedent. All you need is a good 5 years, then you can literally retire, so don't get any losses, or look bad against people you should on paper beat. I mean if Floyd lost to Khan in year 2017 would be be fotd?
          But we'll done floyd, they didn't forget you
          Dude.....

First you said you would leave NSB altogether, immediately backtracked and said you won't discuss Manny or Floyd anymore, if I remember correctly, now it seems ur backtracking again and saying you will try not to but there is too much provocation?

You should have just not said anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            He should have won the award last decade too, if we're being honest. The man is an absolute legend of the ring.
            Exactly this.

Man the tears here are epic. Poor poor Pasawakako might not be amongst the living anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              Mad? FOTD is one of the lowest award for pac and beside BWAA gave it to floyd as a GIFT not that he deserved it.. lmao..
              Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              FOTD is one of the loweat award for pac and once in every decade there is one special boxer that can achieved it but achieving

8 DIVISION CHAMPION
              4 DECADE CHAMPION
              5 DIVISION LINEAL CHAMPION

is impossible..

But i hope someday there is one boxer that can acbieved even just one out of 3 achievements of pac so that we can witness another phenomenal fighter.
              Floyd has made this guy shit the bed.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                Dude.....

First you said you would leave NSB altogether, immediately backtracked and said you won't discuss Manny or Floyd anymore, if I remember correctly, now it seems ur backtracking again and saying you will try not to but there is too much provocation?

This is exactly correct.

He's just so cross, he can't sleep at night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                  Floyd has made this guy shit the bed.
                  LMAO. He's going to have to do a lot of editing tonight if he wants to convince us that the FOTD is now worthless after him bragging so much that Pac had one and Floyd doesn't. oops

Comment

Dude.....

That guy is the biggest clown Floyd hater there is. Check out the Mayweather hit list thread. He gets exposed hardcore in there. He always backtracks, moves the bar, is hypocritical, and holds Floyd to a higher standard than his precious #48.

Comment

Exactly this.

Man the tears here are epic. Poor poor Pasawakako might not be amongst the living anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X