No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
    Unknowingly while being secretly recorded...not live on CNN though.
    True.

My point was that Van had been dead-on correct in predictions before, so I give his take on the election a lot of credibility.

Comment

• Apparently this guy outed...EVERYBODY. Trump, Pence, Barr, Nunes.

Last edited by travestyny; 01-16-2020, 12:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        You do realize that the chart is about yoy wage growth percentages, not actual wages. The wages are not at 2009 levels, their growth is. Back up to around 3.5% yoy. Not bad at all.
        Real wages are down when adjusted for inflation though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
          Real wages are down when adjusted for inflation though.

I don't know what the graph for non supervisory employees means, but this graph is for ALL employees adjusted for inflation, and they're not down theyre up.

From your source,

Also here is the chart for median wage and salary real weekly earnings, in the past 12 years,

Last edited by JimRaynor; 01-16-2020, 03:18 AM.

Comment

• Ukraine is opening an investigation into surveillance of Yovanovitch

https://abcnews.go.com/International...ry?id=68324113

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              Ukraine is opening an investigation into surveillance of Yovanovitch

https://abcnews.go.com/International...ry?id=68324113
              It's fvvcking crazy.

Parnas says he dismissed it as just talk from a drunk, but the way dude was saying things like..."What do you want us to do? They said they can't keep going back to check..." and stuff like that makes it seem like dude was really having her followed.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                I don't know what the graph for non supervisory employees means, but this graph is for ALL employees adjusted for inflation, and they're not down theyre up.

From your source,

Also here is the chart for median wage and salary real weekly earnings, in the past 12 years,

Lmfao!!!

That's at least the second time I've seen superfans do that.
                (That superfan Lords was the first I saw use that pathetic argument)

Whenever a full data set makes Trump's policies look good, they go and find one obscure data point and then they argue that only that one specific data point counts while ignoring all the rest of the data points.

It's becoming a common form of cheerleading.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  It's fvvcking crazy.

Parnas says he dismissed it as just talk from a drunk, but the way dude was saying things like..."What do you want us to do? They said they can't keep going back to check..." and stuff like that makes it seem like dude was really having her followed.
                  Watergate with morons

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      Apparently this guy outed...EVERYBODY. Trump, Pence, Barr, Nunes.

This guy is a legend!

Comment

Working...
                      X