Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Diaz.... How did he make all that money?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blueboy3 View Post
    Funny it surprises the posters here to see fighter smart with their money
    Theirs actually alot of success stories in boxing but people dont like to see happiness that doesnt do nothing for topic/gossip conversations so the negative always overshadow the positive.

Comment

Im always happy to see another man prosper but as a finance guy, im just curious to know how he made 15mill just by real estate in such short period of time. Aint nobody hating here dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
        Cos he might be financially literate?
        He probably took home about 700K from Pacman bout and used portion of that for down payment on a house. The rest he got a fixer upper, flipped it, so on and so forth and only 6 years later, he is up to 15 million? That’s not realistic

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!.. View Post
          Theirs actually alot of success stories in boxing but people dont like to see happiness that doesnt do nothing for topic/gossip conversations so the negative always overshadow the positive.
          Not me. I always give props to self made individuals.

He is probably a smart guy and all but to turn low six figures into 15 million within 6 years just through real estate is not really possible. I deal with big time developers and no small time flipper is gonna make no 15 million that fast.

David diaz must be surrounded by some smart people who helped him make other investments.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            Sure you can, if you invest it wisely. It sounds like Diaz invested in real estate.
            Invested in himself too, being a real estate broker (a successful one i mean takes smarts and an ability to sell people their own underwear).

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
              Remember Calvin Brock "The boxing banker" aint no telling what other skills these guys have outside of boxing
              Was Calvin Brock any good? I vaguely remember him and recall he had a good record, maybe fought for a world title once?

Comment

Taking advantage of the recession. Remember David Diaz fought pacquaio before Obama got elected which was during the worst of the recession. The economy has greatly improved since then and the housing market along with it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gypsy Queen View Post
                  Was Calvin Brock any good? I vaguely remember him and recall he had a good record, maybe fought for a world title once?
                  He went to the Olympics, scored a ring KO of the year, was undefeated till Wlad, then lost to Chambers and damaged his eye.

He always been good with money tho.

Comment

because instead of wasting it on cars and jewels, he prolly put some money down on some investment.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                      Just googled it. Apparently his net worth now is $15 million.

Then found this article: https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=192289

Apparently, David Diaz was only gunna be paid $500K for the Pacman fight. Manny asked Arum to increase David's purse to $1million. They settled at $800K.

In this interview, he revealed he's a real-estate broker now in the state of Illinois: https://ringsidereport.com/?p=71348
                      fvvvking manny man!!

Comment

Working...
                      X