No announcement yet.

Man snatches girl off subway train in the Bronx

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Yeah...he was either half asleep or acting like a pssy lol. You can see however, that he did chase after him in the tail end of the video. The weird part is that the girl is pointing at him and telling her man what he did and so on, then her man goes after him and she tells him to stop. A head scratcher. Do you want your man to do something or not?
    lol. Yea. I mean he should have at least tried to detain him and call the police instead of yelling what he would have done if this and that. Maybe he did in the end. But looks like justice wasn't served until dude got back on the block.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      lol. Yea. I mean he should have at least tried to detain him and call the police instead of yelling what he would have done if this and that. Maybe he did in the end. But looks like justice wasn't served until dude got back on the block.
      He looks like a pretty big guy, so maybe he wanted no part of him lol. Plus, in a fight (any fight vs anyone really) you gotta think about size difference around train tracks. I know I was never trying to fight in no subway platforms, that’s pretty stupid. Don’t want to be tossed over on the tracks and die a horrible death. It was better that he was caught in the streets and beat up there. A fight wouldn’t have suffice the beating he deserved. He needed a mob beating. And honestly I think he got off easy, those are some pretty considerate people to have let him go after a few kicks and punches. He was able to walk away and still talk, with no major injuries according to reports. Predators like him need to go.

Comment

Lol, did the guy pull an assassins creed by sitting on the bench? “Who? Where?” “This ***** right here, you can’t see him?”

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          He looks like a pretty big guy, so maybe he wanted no part of him lol. Plus, in a fight (any fight vs anyone really) you gotta think about size difference around train tracks. I know I was never trying to fight in no subway platforms, that’s pretty stupid. Don’t want to be tossed over on the tracks and die a horrible death. It was better that he was caught in the streets and beat up there. A fight wouldn’t have suffice the beating he deserved. He needed a mob beating. And honestly I think he got off easy, those are some pretty considerate people to have let him go after a few kicks and punches. He was able to walk away and still talk, with no major injuries according to reports. Predators like him need to go.
          Great points all around!

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            For real. She kept saying, "Right there!!!" and he's talking about, "Who??? Who grabbed you???" lol.
            Lmao

He walked right out and stood in front of him and was like "who?" Then turned around and walked back in the train and asked "who, where he at?"

Comment

NYC is full of mentally ill individuals. It doesn't help that most of these ill people are rather large from fatty foods so not many people will challenge them. One solution to control the ill is to have robot rule enforcers to on every block to respond to unlawful actions.

Comment

a woman smiles at Derranged for the first time in his life and this is how he reacts smh

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  a woman smiles at Derranged for the first time in his life and this is how he reacts smh
                  Or was that actually Derranged being snatched off the train?

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    If I were gonna kidnap anyone in public I'd never wear all bright red clothes because I'd be too easy to spot. How dumb do you think I am?

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Or was that actually Derranged being snatched off the train?
                    You're not a native New Yorker. You're a Connecticut hipster who just recently moved to Park Slope to pursue your dream of running a vegan restaurant.

Comment

Working...
                    X