Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you need help this year let me know koba

Comment

Congratulations Baltimore.

It seemed like you pulled away from the pack early this year and no one could catch up.

Enjoy the prize money.

Comment

Congrats, fellas!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Thanks, BIGPOPPAPUMP.

You are the man.
          100% Agree haha. First post said it best.

I’m very grateful. Just being the winner is awesome but the prize $ is the much appreciated cherry on top!

Thank You BPP!

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
            What a lovely gesture from the team that does pick em.
            Really is a nice thing and I think it’s time we showed our appreciation ? How can we do this ? Good on the winner
            Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
            Congrats, fellas!
            Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Congratulations Baltimore.

It seemed like you pulled away from the pack early this year and no one could catch up.

Enjoy the prize money.
            Thanks boys for the congrats!

And once again I wanna thank the whole crew who take their time to run this contest for us every week and thanks to BigPoppaPump for stepping up in a big way and supporting this.

Comment

Originally posted by PICK EM CREW View Post
              Ok Gentlemen, I know not all of you are Pick Em players but I figured I'd make a general announcement in a shameless effort to recruit more players for next years game.

So. Ninety fights down and we've reached the final evening of the 2019 NSB Pick Em competition, and I can only hope you've all enjoyed the game this year as much as I and the rest of the team have. It's genuinely been a pleasure.

Now, ever since we took the game over from BroBob - nearly 2 years ago now - it's been my intention to approach the site about the possibility of offering some support in the form of prizes, whether it was just User points, or perhaps vouchers or merchandise... IDK.. honestly I wasn't particularly hopeful but figured it had to be worth a try.

Anyways I finally got round to PMing Big Poppa on Christmas Eve, possibly after a drink or two, asking if the 'Scene could come up with something - their choice - if nothing else to drum up more interest for next season.

Anyways.. I thought maybe some crap merchandise or something, maybe a points drop... last thing I was expecting was a simple, laconic PM back about 2 minutes later in the form of a list:

1st PRIZE $300
              2nd PRIZE $150
              3rd PRIZE $50

(payable by paypal)

I figured it was as well to keep in under my hat til after the Christmas festivities had passed and save it for tonight when hopefully we should get maximum exposure.

So. There we go gentlemen... $500 courtesy of the 'Scene and way more than I'd even imagined. I know this years' competition is all but decided already but we'll make a formal announcement and Prizegiving once the scores from tonights fights are totted up.

And Damn, hope you'll all join me in thanking BIGPOPPAPUMP and the 'Scene for this great - and to me totally unexpected - show of support.

Thankyou gentlemen, and here's to an even bigger and better 2020

Regards and best wishes to you all

K
              How do you collect? Thanks

Comment

What?? That's amazing, what an incredible gesture!! All to play for now lads

Comment

Nice work. Im definitely going to get involved for the first time this year.

Comment

Originally posted by BobLoblaw View Post
                    Nice work. Im definitely going to get involved for the first time this year.
                    Be a pleasure to have you with us, man.

The first Pick Em thread will be up tomorrow evening at the latest, so it's just a matter of posting your pick on there when it arrives.

Best of luck!

Comment

Just an announcement for those who ain't yet seen it on the 2020 discussion thread, we've had confirmation from BIGPOPPAPUMP that the prizes for the 2020 Pick Em will be the same as they were for 2019:

1st Place: $300
                      2nd Place: $150
                      3rd Place: $50

Once again, thanks to the 'Scene and BigPoppa for this great gesture of support.

Comment

Working...
                      X