Collapse
No announcement yet.

HW Ranking According To How Many Top 10 Fighters Have They Beat! AJ # 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The REAL stand out statistic concerning the Trans rankings ( take it easy Haymon not TRANNY ) is Wilder didn't fight but ONE guy in the top ten when he fought them AS Champion who was an even older Ortiz the second time....yea think about that one!

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Here we go again.

No AJ fan is bigging up that win at all Absolutely hilarious.

But it was a top 10 win, since he was in the top 10 when he fought AJ.

That's a fact.

We don't go into discussing how every single fighter gets into the top 10 do we, so why do it with AJ?

Because you're a pathetic Wilder fanboy that's why.
      Lmao so why even refer to it as a top 10 win if nobody is hyping it up? Just a pathetic attempt to hype up his resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
        Lmao so why even refer to it as a top 10 win if nobody is hyping it up? Just a pathetic attempt to hype up his resume.
        It was a top 10 win you f'king dumbo At no point did I say it was a great win. I pointed out his ranking at the time of the fight and you started to complain like a girl.

Man these Wilder fanboys are dumber than dirt.

Comment

It was a top 10 win you f'king dumbo At no point did I say it was a great win. I pointed out his ranking at the time of the fight and you started to complain like a girl.

How are you sure hez not a girl?

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
            How are you sure hez not a girl?
            tbh i'm not.

i'm beginning to think so.

Comment

tbh i'm not.

i'm beginning to think so.
              He obviously act as one.

Comment

Hey, whatever you gotta do to hype up AJs piss poor resume lol. Whatever Martin was ranked pre-Glazkov was his real ranking. I guess Byrd beat Vitali too.

Wilder is undefeated, I'd say the dummies are the AJ fan boys, the guy lost to a 10-15th ranked fighter lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                  Hey, whatever you gotta do to hype up AJs piss poor resume lol. Whatever Martin was ranked pre-Glazkov was his real ranking. I guess Byrd beat Vitali too.

Wilder is undefeated, I'd say the dummies are the AJ fan boys, the guy lost to a 10-15th ranked fighter lol.
                  wtf are you even talking about simpleton?

What was Martin's ranking when Joshua beat him? #8 with Ring and #9 with TRBR.

However he got there I couldn't care less about as it was not the point of discussion at all

AJ has a better resume than Wilder, that's a fact. Whether you include Martin as a top 10 guy or not is totally irrelevant.

Comment

Working...
                  X